eight.

"Are you sure that you don't know what happened before the explosion happened?"

"No sir, I was in my class when they went off." 

"It's okay. You can leave now." 

Jungnam brushed his hair back as the final student left the interrogation room. Thinking silently for a moment, the older man got up from his seat before collecting his papers and leaving. 

Walking through the hallways of the police station, he gazed at the young high school students walking to their parents before breaking down. Making his way to his personal office, the black-haired officer handed the papers to two officers before sitting down.

"All I've got is that most of the students were in class when the explosives detonated. One girl said she saw two students getting shot and another said he had just passed the principal's office before it had exploded. Other then that, the stories have been the same and there are no leads." 

The two officers in the room checked over the files before taking their leave.

"I swear these cases take the worst of me--" Jungnam was suddenly interrupted by the door opening. Looking at the entrance, his eyes widened when he saw his son at the door, panting.

"Sehun, what are you doing here?" The man stood from his seat before guiding the young man to the couches.

"There was something I have to say . ."

"Your mother told you to stay home, why are you here?" 

"Dad, there is something important that I have to say--"

"Please tell me, why are you here--"

"Dad! I know who set the explosives and shot the students."Jungnam's whole body froze at his son's sudden outburst. Calming down from the sudden run from home, Sehun took a deep breath before looking at his father.

"Please son, tell me who set the bombs." The room went silent for a moment before the teenager spoke.

"It was my friend--" Sehun quickly paused, feeling his phone vibrate in his pocket. Removing his phone from his pocket, soon staring at the message on the screen.

received > watch what you say young boy. Your own words could hurt you.

Looking around the room with squinted eyes, Sehun's breathing grew faster and faster as his hands began to sweat. Noticing his son's in a frantic state, Jungnam held his hands.

"Breathe, just breathe . . ." He rubbed the back of his hands like he would when his children grew nervous. Taking another deep breath as his shoulders slightly relaxed, Sehun looked at his father in the eye.

"It was my f-friend Heeyeon, Kim Heeyeon. She was the girl who's parents mysteriously vanished. She was the one who set off the bombs." The seventeen-year old timidly answered as he looked down at his shaking hands.

"And how do you know this?" Jungnam asked softly.

"She was the one who killed Jina . . ." Silence once again filled the room before a cough and  knock was heard behind the door. 

"It's open." A young female officer struggled to open the door as she was holding two boxes, which nearly covered her face.

"Where do I place these boss?" Struggle was heard in her voice as she slowly walked.

"Place them here, Hayoon." A faint response was heard as she placed the boxes on the table in front of the father-son pair. Raising her head, the young officer stared Sehun for a moment before winking at him. The action had gone unnoticed by Jungnam, due to that Hayoon's hair covering her eyes.