six.

Hearing those chilling words come out of the younger girl's mouth, Sehun's body froze in fright and worry.

"S-she's what?" The male stuttered, not believing a word he was told.

"I have said too much. Mister Sehun, you must collect your things now and leave--" Covering her mouth with both of her hands, the young female was about to warn him more but they were quickly interrupted by a soft voice.

"Sehun?" Recognizing the same voice as before, Seohwa quickly pulled herself away from the taller male and brought her hands to her sides before bowing at her entering Master, not wanting to anger her even more. 

"Hello, ma'am. Mister Sehun has informed me that he will now take his leave." Heeyeon stared at her best friend for a moment in silence before smiling brightly.

"Leaving already? Ah, that's a shame but there must be a reason, it's okay. Just send me all of your work then I'll add mine to it. Call me if you need anything." Nodding at the seemingly warm words that were being said to him, Sehun hid the confusion on his face as he noticed the stare his friend was giving the younger girl. 

"Seohwa, come with me." 

Freezing at the cold voice that commanded her obedience, the said female bowed to the male before following her Master down the hallway. Standing in the same position for a solid minute, Sehun shook himself free of the slight fear that nearly crippled him before grabbing his personal belongings and leaving the penthouse. Making his way to his bike, the teenager sped his way home, ignoring the pair of eyes following him from above.

Leaving her spot from the window, Heeyeon gripped the whip in her hand before breaking a glass vase mounted atop a pedestal.

"How much did he hear?" The low voice made Seohwa's blood freeze as she sat in the center of the dark room, wearing nothing but a rope tied around her body.

"I-I don't k--" The young teenager wasn't able to finish as she was suddenly hit on the shoulder by the whip. 

"I said, how much did you hear?" Heeyeon whipped the girl again, ignoring her bounded cries.

"I don't know Juwon--"

"Don't fucking call me that!" 

Whipping the girl again, the brown-haired female let out a tattaed yell as she wiped the splattered blood off her arm. "You will give me an answer, and I don't care if you bleed to death. How much did he hear!" She began whipping the girl everywhere, ignoring her cries and yelps of mercy.

"H-he heard most of it- Ah, stop!" Seohwa yelled when a baseball bat made contact with her back, nearly forcing the bits of food from earlier to run out of her mouth and nearly knocking her unconscious.

"That dammed kid, doesn't know when to stop snooping around." Hitting the incredibly injured girl with the racket and kicking her with her combat boots until she was knocked out, Heeyeon released her anger in each swing and kick. 

"He has to stop being so curious. Does damn officer training's must be the reason why." 

The older femlale couldn't care less when she heard a crack in the girl's body. Dragging Seohwa by the hair, Heeyeon threw her body into the isolation chamber- Her so-called 'home' and locked the metal door.

Cracking her knuckles, the angered female took a deep breath before making her way out of the torture room.

~*~

Seeing the back Jongin from afar, Sehun ran up to his second best friend friend before swinging his arm around him, "What's up?" The slightly shorter male took out his ear bud as the two of them walked off the school campus.