Chapter 1 : The Mystery bad-guy

Začít od začátku

" Don't worry to much Grun I got this...... " He is pushing a red bottom in the right side and it was louder " Oooppss my bad 😁 " He said and his buddy was angry at him " see I told u it was a trap 😡 " and the light turns red and getting louder ' This is the worse day ever 😞 ' think too himself and he saw a camera in the side and he try too broke it but. He can bc he don't like too get trouble even he was a bad-guy or something .

Agent Commander I 's Pov:

I was checking the agents so I saw Hoshimi-chan was in there with her buddy monster suddenly I heard the alarm of the station I check it was a villain it's gender was Male and his named was snake so.

I ask Amaya Mizuki ( Amaya was a helping in the agent buddy ) " What's he up to Amaya ? " .

" I don't know but he use Disaster forces too free the darkness monster . "

" What he broke the Darkness monster ."

" Something wrong ? "

" That monster was form darkness dragon world it was stronger then before "

" What we going to do Agent Commander I ? "

" Sent the alarm and I will ask Hoshimi-chan "

" Why you will talk too Hoshimi-chan ? "

" Time Forces "

" The Time Forces we made it for 6 weeks and we done and are you sure Commander ? "

" Of corse Amaya she will handle this forces "

So I leave the my office's and I going too the area when I meet all the buddy agents and i saw Hoshimi-chan is looking at the screen of the bad-guy so I ask her . " Hoshimi-chan I want you to stop him " I said and she look at me " Yes Agent Commander I i don't let you down ".

So she leave with her buddy and I forgot so I ask her again " I forgot something the bad-guy use a new power that that makes the card real " I said too her .

After 1 minute later.........

" Give me your deck please " I said too her and she give it too me and I make it something and I put a forces in her deck and her snowflake objects was become a star snowflake ( if you don't it looks like search this http://images.weddingclipart.com/images/1/1217362539505_69/img_large_watermarked.jpg and if you want too see the normal deck of her search this http://cactusandolive.blogspot.com/2010/11/free-snowflake-download.html ) . And I make it back too normal and I give her deck back.

And I saw her looking at her deck and i smile and talk " And use the Time Force ok and good luck " and I walk back with out looking so I walk upstairs .

Nobody's Pov:

I running and suddenly i stop i look around it was full broken it was cover with fire and also a mess . I was continued running and I saw the bad-guy with his buddy so I sneak by without beginning spot . " Hey Hoshimi we need something too stop him " Buster said too me and I look at him and smile " Your right Buster thanks " I said. And my ear phone in my right ear ' Hoshimi-chan it's time ' the voices was belongs too Agent Commender I .

' I'm on it Agent Commender I ' i said too him and I shut the earphone down and I out of my hiding places and I jump down and I look at the bad-guy it was running and he stop . " Not so fast Villain " I said too him and he look at me . " Huh, your not a good buddy fighter bc I have power too make the card rea-"

" I know make the card real 😌 "

" How you know that I said 😱 "

" Just a lucky guess "

" I so you don't have to stop me I have make the cards real ha,ha,ha,ha ! "

" Unlock the Time force ! " and my buddyskill on and my hair is longer and my deck of snowflake become a new one . (just like in the picture ) and he was suprise and he smile . " What you have a Time Force but lucky for me i have Unless the Disaster Forces " and he unless and his hair is long and suddenly i saw something in the deck.

' Wow i never seen that deck it must be the one that make the crads real ' I thinking and i look at my buddy and he is getting alart too fight . " Who are you villain and why are you doing this ?!" I said too face to face the villain.

" They called me snake and I was doing is making the darkness monster free " He smile and laugh evil before I beginning a fight . Suddenly my earphone was ringing ' What is Agent Commander I ? ' I said " The monster is belongs too darkness dragon world we try too protected the darkness monster if the darkness is free the others will be more evil '. ' Agent Commander I there is something in the deck . '

' What is it Hoshimi-chan '

' Take a closer look at the deck '

' Oh that's why they make the card real '

' Ok continued fighting '

' Ranger that '

I turn off the earphone and I look at him he was gone ' W-where his is now ' Suddenly I heard my buddy said " Hoshimi Look behind you !! " Buster yell and I look around and he is using a Brave's Sword, Soma Sword trying too attack before that " I cast White Dragon shield " I yelled and it works .

" I cast Dragonblade, Dragonfearless " I yelled and he attack me but I deck " Huh Miss me " And I slush at him and he fall down and he use something " See you later agent 😈 " He laugh and he make to brown-out and the light turn on and he is gone.

To Be Continued........