Naughty or Nice? (Sowon x Umji)

Christmas was always Umji's favorite time of the year. The smells of cinnamon and pine tree, the warm red and green lights, and many other things like cuddling up in a warm blanket on a cold night.

Right now she was wrapping up some presents she got for her members. Paying careful attention to how she folded and taped together the paper and made a nice bow at the top of each red or green box with yellow, glittery ribbon.

She sighed as she began to wrap the last one. Her back hurt and she had already gotten multiple paper cuts.

"How can wrapping be so hard?"

She heard the sound of sock covered feet hitting the floor and walking towards her. She turned around and found her tall Unnie.

"Ah! Sowon Unnie!"

Umji covered the half wrapped present with her arms as it was actually Sowon's.

"I'm still wrapping presents!"

Sowon kneeled down behind the paranoid maknae and hugged her from behind.

"Want me to help you?"

"B-But...this is your present Unnie...I-I can't let you see it!"

"Just turn it over, and I'll help you wrap it."

Umji hesitated and she was a bit nervous at how close their bodies were. She bit her lip and turned it around. She began to fold the paper to cover the bottom and Sowon's slender hands went to hold the top of Umji's. She rested her head on the young girl's shoulder.

She then began to guide her hands around in folding the paper and taping it together. Just as Umji was reaching for the ribbon, Sowon dug her face in her neck and pressed herself more into the maknae's back.

"You're such a nice person Yewon-ah.."

Sowon whispered out. Umji blushed and flinched as she felt her Unnie's lips on her skin.

"Doing all of this for us."

She kept peppering kisses on the young girl's neck. She sighed and began to breath faster. The atmosphere got a lot more hot and heavy than it was before.

"I think you deserve a reward.."

Sowon bit down on a spot on Umji's neck and that made her let out a small moan. Sowon turned her around and trapped her in her long legs.

"U-Unnie..?"

"What my sweet maknae?"

Sowon scooted Umji closer to her, making her sit on her lap. Umji blushed madly and looked down to Sowon's eyes. The tall girl held the side of her face and gently rubbed her cheek with her thumb.

"I think you deserve an early Christmas present."

Sowon pulled her down to capture her lips in a slow and gentle kiss. Umji was caught by surprise but she let her body do the work and her mind shut down. She let human nature take its course and take control. She wrapped her arms around her neck and got even closer. She held the back of Sowon's head and deepened the kiss.

Sowon licked Umji's lips for entrance and Umji obliged by parting her lips. She felt her tongue sliding in slowly and began to caress and toy with hers. The two members savored the kiss to their best abilities and when the oldest had enough, she carried the small girl and laid her down on the couch.

She looked deeply into Umji's eyes. She licked her lips and leaned down to her ear and whispered gently.

"You want a toy?"

She bit her earlobe gently and Umji let out a breathy response mixed with a moan.

"Yes.."

Sowon smirked and left her for a second. She walked into her bedroom and came back with a strap on. She began to strip in front of the maknae. Sexily taking off her shirt and shorts. Exposing her long and toned legs even more. She walked towards the girl who was sitting down now.

She leaned in close and began to unbutton her shirt as she stared into her dark brown eyes deeply. Umji traveled her hands with her hands, feeling her back and muscular sides and stomach.

Sowon finished unbuttoning her shirt and slid it off her body. She began to kiss her neck and undid her bra. She threw it somewhere and knelt in front of her. Spreading her legs wide to let her in between.

She kissed and sucked on her breasts roughly making Umji grab onto the back of her head, pulling on her hair. She could hear her maknae's oh so innocent voice moaning out to her. Sowon then led her kisses down to her flat stomach. She undid her pants as she did so and slid them down her legs. She felt her thighs with her hands. Squeezing them and rubbing them up and down.

"You like that don't you? Me feeling you like this huh? You want me to go lower don't you?"

Sowon whispered teasingly as she licked just over her panties. Umji softly moaned and nodded. Sowon smirked and pulled off her moist panties. She spread her legs even more to see her glistening core in all of its glory.

"You look so good.."

Sowon then dived into her core and licked her entrance, sucking on her clit as she gripped onto her thighs. Umji squealed our loud and held onto Sowon's hair tightly.

"Unnie...U-Unnie!!"

Sowon dug her tongue into her folds, tasting all of the liquid Umji had made with Sowon's touches.

"F-fuck...argh!"

Sowon pulled away and pulled on Umji's hair. She looked into her eyes intensely.

"I don't think you should curse...you dirty, naughty girl."

She kissed her deeply and pulled off her own bra and panties. She reached for the strap on and pulled it on, moaning into the kiss as the dildo on the inside of the toy went into her.

Sowon pulled Umji a bit closer, the girl still sitting on the couch, and rubbed the tip of the toy on Umji's core. Making the young girl whine in desperation. She then finally gave Umji what she wanted.

"UNNIE!!!"

Sowon roughly entered her, she groaned deeply and rested her forehead on the shaking girl's own sweaty forehead. Umji closed her eyes shut and held onto Sowon's shoulders tightly. Sowon began to roll her hips into Umji's core. Their heavy breathing reaching each other's faces at the proximity.

Sowon rested her knees on the edge of the couch and went even deeper into her. They both let out loud moans with each thrust. She grasped the fabric of the couch behind Umji and growled as she gained speed.

Their skin slapping against each other and their sounds of pleasure being heard throughout the living room. The unfinished present being left discarded on the floor, being forgotten.

"G-gosh...my god you feel so..so good Unnie!!"

Umji wrapped her legs around Sowon's hips who were now moving at a hard and fast pace. She dug her face in Sowon's neck and began to lick the sweat off of her collarbone.

Sowon moaned and rested her head on Umji's. She picked Umji up, making her wrap her legs tighter around her. Umji bounced on the toy, getting a deeper angle. Sowon slammed her on a wall and moved her hips into her quickly as she spread her butt and growled as she rested her head on Umji's chest.

Sweaty bodies feeling hot and wet. It was just the Christmas present Umji never thought about but absolutely needed.