Three Hearts (SinB x Sowon x Eunha)

Sowon and Eunha were left at the dorm alone while the rest if the girls went shopping. They were cuddling on the sofa watching a scary movie. Eunha absolutely hated scary movies but she lost a bet and they had to watch it. Every time something scary happened Eunha would jump and get closer to Sowon. Sowon held on tight to Eunha and kissed her forehead every time to make Eunha feel better.

One time there was a scene full of scary weapons, creepy ghosts, a lot of blood. Eunha was sweating and the edge of her seat. She was so scared. Sowon noticed this and hugged her tighter. Then again, another scary scene. Eunha screamed loudly and started to cry.

"I don't wanna do this anymore unnie!" Eunha said crying.

"Ok, we'll stop." Sowon turned off the tv and turned to Eunha.

She was hugging a pillow, crying on it.

"Your gonna stain the pillow!"

Eunha ignored her and kept on crying. Sowon took the pillow away and hugged Eunha. She had on hand on the back of her head and the other on her waist. She kissed the smaller girl's forehead and raised up her chin. She kissed her gently, at first. Eunha responded to the kiss and it was starting to get heated. She gently laid Eunha down on the couch and started to kiss her passionately. She went down to her neck and started to kiss her there too.

SinB was returning from shopping early. She was tired so she came back to the dorm. She opened the door to find Sowon on top of Eunha, kissing her neck. She started to blush. Sowon looked up.

"Oh! Um...SinB?"

Sinb was shocked but was also oddly aroused. SinB got an idea. She got closer to the couch. Sowon knew what she was doing so she made Eunha sit up. SinB sat on Sowon's lap and started to kiss her neck. Eunha started to kiss Sowon on her lips. Sowon got another idea. She told them to stop and go to her room.

They were in the bedroom. She told everyone to take off their clothes. She told Eunha to lay down. She got on top of Eunha started to rub their cores together. Eunha and Sowon both moaned. SinB got on the bed and sucked on Eunha's breasts. Eunha responded by fingering SinB.

All of them were caught up in a weird knot of pleasure. They didn't care. They had each other and that's all they needed at the moment. Sowon got faster and so did Eunha. Soon Eunha and Sowon came. SinB hasn't cummed yet so Eunha decided to take action. She laid SinB and started to lick her clit.

"Eunha~!"

Sowon rubbed and sucked on SinB's breasts. SinB felt that she was close. Eunha did too because she felt her walls clutching onto her fingers. Eunha got faster and harder each thrust and Sowon kissed SinB passionately. SinB had enough. With Sowon kissing her and Eunha fingering her while eating her out she felt it.

"I'm...coming!!"

SinB came all over Eunha's face and her fingers. Eunha licked it all up. She took out her fingers and licked them too. Sowon kissed SinB's forehead. She put her clothes back on. So did Eunha. Sowon let SinB sleep in her bed that night. She would sleep in SinB's bed that night.

When the members came back from shopping Yerin was confused when she found SinB sleeping in Sowon's bed. Sowon told her not to worry. It was just that she was hanging out with her and Eunha in the bedroom and she got tired and slept on her bed. Sowon was always great at making excuses.