Stressed (Sowon x Yerin)

Being the two eldest in Gfriend is very tough. Being able to make sure all of the members are safe and that they don't get into trouble is very tough. They get stressed easily. Sowon and Yerin needed a break. They were both exhausted. They went on a spa day just the two of them. It was exactly what they needed.

Sowon and Yerin were changing into their robes. They were both used to seeing each other naked so it wasn't awkward whatsoever. But that day, Yerin noticed something about Sowon. She always seemed so stressed all the time. Today she seemed relaxed and that made her look more beautiful than she already is. Yerin thought she looked stunning.

They got their spa treatment and after all of that, they went into the sauna. This was a private one, just for two people. All they had on, was towels. They both sat down and breathed in deeply. Sowon rested her head against the sauna wall and closed her eyes. Yerin saw how peaceful and pretty she looked. She was like a work of art. Yerin couldn't help but to touch her.

Yerin touched her shoulder gently, rubbing in small circles. Sowon was still sleeping. She didn't notice anything. Yerin went up to Sowon's neck and jawline and slowly caressed the smooth skin of the taller girl. Yerin went closer to her and rested her head on her shoulder. She grabbed Sowon's hand and rubbed it. Sowon woke up when Yerin touched her hand. She saw Yerin on her shoulder. She wrapped her arms around Yerin.

They were hugging each other for a while. Yerin went up and kissed Sowon's neck. Sowon rested her head on Yerin's who was on her neck. Yerin kissing her gently and softly. Sowon tightened her hug with Yerin when she kissed her sweet spot. Yerin noticed this and stopped. She looked deeply in the older girl's eyes. She was getting closer and closer. She eventually pressed her lips against Sowon's. It was a tender kiss. No tongue or anything wet. Yerin started to tilt her head and then it started to get heated.

Yerin's tongue entered Sowon's mouth. She played with her tongue resulting in a throaty moan from Sowon. Yerin got more aggressive and started to get Sowon in a laying down position. She kissed Sowon's cheek, jaw, neck and above her chest. She took off Sowon's towel to see the beautiful body underneath it. She stroked Sowon's stomach gently, feeling her abs. She kissed Sowon's neck again. She could feel that Sowon was sweating. This made Yerin even more aggressive but she held back. She didn't want this to be uncomfortable for Sowon.

She went down to Sowon's breasts and kissed and rubbed them gently. Sowon was letting out soft moans. Yerin went down further and with a trail of kisses, she made her way down to Sowon's womanhood. Yerin looked up at Sowon to see if it was ok to countinue. Sowon nodded.

Yerin raised both of Sowon's legs on her shoulders and got closer. She made a long lick. Sowon finally let out a loud moan. Yerin kept licking her gently and slowly. She caressed Sowon's thighs that were on her shoulders. She continued this until...

"Faster~"

Yerin obeyed and went faster. Her tongue was getting tired but she didn't stop. She a finger around Sowon's entrance. Sowon groaned at the sudden contact. Yerin slipped in two fingers. She thrusted slowly  and went up to Sowon's lips to kiss her again. Sowon wrapped her arms around the back of Yerin's neck. She had one hand gripping on her hair while the other was holding on to her neck.

Yerin got faster and more aggressive than when she first started. Sowon felt herself getting closer.

"Faster...I'm...coming~"

Yerin went faster. She curled her fingers inside of her and found her g-spot. Sowon arched her back as she felt Yerin hitting that same spot over and over again. Sowon held on tighter to Yerin. Yerin kissed Sowon again to keep her from moaning so loudly. Soon Sowon came all over Yerin's fingers. Yerin took them out and licked them.

She kissed Sowon gently and helped her put her towel back on. They were both sweating a lot.

"I guess the sauna worked?" Yerin said.

"It sure did." Sowon said.

Both of the girls laughed and walked out of the sauna holding hands. They finally de-stressed themselves.