Sleep With Me (Eunha x Yuju)

Ever since Eunha confessed to Yuju that she wanted Yuju to be next to her when she wakes up and when she goes to sleep, Yuju has been more friendly to Eunha. Yuju tries really hard to be there for Eunha but sometimes she can't be there because she's practicing.

One day Yuju went to the practice room early so that she would finish early to be there with Eunha at night. It was soon late at night and Yuju was still practicing. Eunha got worried for her. She waited to Yuju to come back but she was alredy tired. She went to the bedroom and lied down on the bed. She looked up at the ceiling and thought what Yuju was doing.

Yuju finished practicing and was full of sweat. She looked like a hot mess. She went back to the dorm and quietly went to the bathroom to shower. She cleaned up and went back to the bedroom. Eunha was surprised to see Yuju entering through the door.

"Yuju!"

"Hi Eunha."

Eunha sat up and Yuju sat next to her. Eunha hugged Yuju tightly. She rested her head in the taller girl's shoulder.

"You were gone for such a long time. I was worried."

"I'm fine Eunha. Don't worry."

Yuju patted her head. They hugged again. Yuju place placed one hand on Eunha's thigh. She rubbed it up and down. Eunha was shocked. She looked at Yuju and saw that her eyes were dark and lustful.

"Yuju?"

"I've never wanted to come home so badly. I want you Eunha."

"W-what?" Eunha blushed.

"I want you."

Yuju kissed Eunha passionately. Eunha wrapped her hands around the back of Yuju's neck. Yuju used on hand to hold onto Eunha's waist while the other was still rubbing her thigh. Yuju put Eunha on her lap and she felt how wet Eunha was already. Eunha was only wearing a shirt and panties.

Yuju went down to Eunha's neck and started to suck and kiss. Eunha held onto Yuju's wet hair. Yuju turned around and laid Eunha on the bed. She went in top of her and kissed her neck again. She rubbed her thighs and Eunha was letting out soft moans. Yuju took off Eunha's shirt and immediately cupped Eunha's breasts. She massaged them and rubbed her hardening nubs. She went down further and kissed and sucked on the soft mounds.

"Y-Yuju~" Eunha finally moaned loudly.

Yuju was so turned on by Eunha moaning her name. She used one hand to rub it from Eunha's chest down to her clothed womanhood. Eunha moaned at Yuju's touch. Eunha grabbed on tighter to Yuju's hair. Yuju went down further leaving a trail of kisses down to her panties. She slowly took them off and started to rub her inner thighs.

She made one long lick and Eunha let out a loud moan. She bit her lip. She didn't want to wake up the members since it was so late at night. Yuju kept licking her and used her hands to go up and cup Eunha's breasts. Eunha wrapped her legs around Yuju's head.

"Nnngg...Yuju~....more..."

Yuju went faster and stuck her tongue inside Eunha's entrance causing her to let out a muffled moan. She went faster to satisfy her. But Yuju was horny as well. She parted from Eunha's core and licked her lips. Eunha whined in response Yuju went up to kiss Eunha again letting her taste herself.Yuju took off her clothes. She put both of her hands at the side of Eunha's head. She started to grind up against Eunha's slit with her own.

"Ahh~...Yuju!"

Yuju let out soft moans as well. They were both getting pleasure from each other. Eunha wrapped her legs around Yuju's waist. Yuju went faster and finally let out a loud groan. Eunha started to move her body every time Yuju rubbed up against her. Yuju was getting closer than she expected, so was Eunha.

"Yuju...I'm coming~"

"Me too!"

Yuju went as fast as she could. Both of them were letting out loud moans not caring about the other members anymore. They were lost in pleasure. Eunha held onto Yuju tighter and eventually came along with Yuju. Eunha arched her back as she realeased. Yuju laid next Eunah. They were both exhausted. Eunha hugged Yuju. Yuju covered themselves with a blanket.

"I'm happy you're here."

"And I'm glad to be here with you."