Let's Play (Eunha x SinB)

It was the late evening. Eunha left the photo shoot early since she finished before everyone else. She was the only one in the dorm at the moment.

She was taking a shower and humming a song that she had stuck in her head the whole day.

"Eunha?!"

Eunha was surprised to hear someone else's voice. It was her childhood friend, SinB. She was in the living room, she could tell.

"I'm taking a shower!"

Eunha kept washing up but heard some other noises. She heard the door open.

"SinB? I'm taking a shower! You can't come in here-oh my gosh!"

SinB opened the shower curtain from out of nowhere. She had nothing on but a white bath robe.

"S-SinB?"

"Hi Eunha~"

SinB closed and locked the bathroom door and turned back to Eunha. She walked slowly towards her and began pulling the straps of the robe. It swayed off her body once she was face to face with Eunha.

"Eunha, I'm bored. Wanna play~?"

Eunha felt her face getting red. SinB was looking at Eunha's naked and wet body glistening with the light in the bathroom.

"I...SinB...you wanna...play?"

"Yeah~ but not without your permission of course."

Eunha looked down. She admired SinB's muscular and built body. She licked her lips and looked back up to SinB.

"Let's play~"

SinB smirked and entered the shower. She closed the curtain and pressed Eunha on the cold, wet wall. She kissed her passionately. Eunha wrapped her arms around her neck and brought her closer.

SinB led her hands to Eunha's waist and stomach. She was barely touching her breasts, just enough to tease Eunha.

Eunha moaned a bit and SinB smiled. She finally took the two mounds in her hands and squeezed them tightly. Eunha groaned and looked at SinB with longing eyes.

SinB led kisses from her jaw to her neck and down her stomach, leaving marks on the way. She finally reached her destination and didn't hesitate to take Eunha's wet and hot core into her mouth.

"Oh SinB!! SinB!!! Yess~!"

Eunha held onto SinB's hair tightly and made her face press into her harder. SinB sped up her licks and began to suck on her sensitive and swollen clit. Eunha couldn't contain herself and just moaned.

Pleasure took over her whole system and she felt close to the edge.

"SinB! Fuck I'm cumming!"

SinB left Eunha's core and went back up to kiss her.

"Taste yourself Unnie~"

SinB carried Eunha and began to rock her hips into Eunha's core. They both made sounds of pleasure. Moans, groans, screams, whines. SinB's arm muscles flexed with every move of her hips. Eunha bounced up and down with every movement.

"F-faster~Ooh!!"

SinB growled and bucked her hips faster and harder. Slapping noises filled the bathroom. Wet skin made contact. Lips hungry for kisses. Voices screaming in ecstasy.

"Fuck Eunha!"

SinB couldn't hold it anymore. They both yelled as they came and their juices ran down their thighs and legs.

Eunha shuddered as she came and scratched down SinB's back as she did. SinB did the same to Eunha except she dug her nails into her thighs.

They were definitely going to need to get the scratches covered up.