Seven Minutes in Heaven (SinB x Umji)

"YO I HAVE A GREAT IDEA!!!"

Yerin kept yelling at the girls as they were sat down on the floor of their living room playing games and this gay ass had to come and start screeching at her other members.

"Why don't we play 'Seven Minutes in Heaven'?"

"Because none of here are brave enough to play it." Said Sowon

"Well...someone has to do it! I'll give each of them a prize!"

"Oh really?" Asked Eunha

"Yes I will! Extra if you stay longer!!"

"Holy shit!! I'm up for it!! Who's with me?!" Yelled SinB

Everyone stayed silent. Nobody really wanted to do it since they haven't really done anything like this before.

"Fine then.. I'll chose randomly and they'll have to come with me inside the closet for at least...TEN MINUTES!!"

"Wow you really want the prize I'm gonna give you."

"ITS A PRIZE WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM ME?!?!"

SinB closed and pointed randomly. Her finger happened to land right on the innocent maknae.

"Ha Umji!! Let's go!!!"

"W-what?"

"HELLO DO I HAVE TO SPEAK IN ALIEN LANGUAGE FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?! LETS GOOO!!"

"F-fine."

SinB went into her and Umji's room. Yerin followed them.

"I'm gonna set a timer for ten minutes. We won't forget you don't worry."

"Okay Unnie."

"Have fun!"

Yerin closed both of them inside the closet and the closet was surprisingly spacious. Umji just looked down at the floor, not sure what to say or do.

"So..what should we do in here Umji?"

"I-I don't know."

Umji felt awkward, this is because her crush that she has loved for three years now is right in front of her and they are stuck in a small space together.

"How about we just...talk?"

"S-sure."

"Okay..just a quick question. Why are you stuttering? I've lived with you for three years! You should be really comfortable with me now at least."

"I-I'm sorry, Unnie."

"It's fine, Yewonie."

SinB rarely calls Umji by her real name and whenever SinB does, it makes her feel warm inside.

"SinB...I-I have something to tell you."

"Okay. But could you wait a sec? It's kinda stuffy in here."

SinB took off her sweatshirt leaving her with her crop top on showing her defined abs. Umji just could've died then and there, but she couldn't, she was about to confess to her crush.

"Okay..what did you want to say?"

"Unnie...we've known each other for such a long time and I just wanted to say that you are such an amazing person."

"Really? Aw~! Umji!"

SinB hugged her tightly.

"I'm still not finished yet Unnie."

SinB parted the hug and leaned on the wall.

"What else?"

"I-I...I like you Eunbi..."