Childhood Friends (SinB x Eunha)

SinB and Eunha have known each other for a long time. They met when they were children and reunited when they debuted in Gfriend. SinB has had a crush on Eunha since they were kids. She was sad when they lost connection over the years but was very happy when she saw that she was going to be in the same group as her. She saw how Eunha grew up. She started as a cute child but then grew into a beautiful young woman. SinB admired her for this.

They were shooting the MV for their new song Love Whisper. There was a scene where they had to wear matching blue jumpers. They were sleeveless and instead of long pants, it was shorts. SinB thought Eunha looked very hot in the costume. Eunha thought the same for SinB. They both were stealing glances at each other. One time Eunha caught SinB looking at her thighs and they both blushed and quickly looked away.

After the MV shooting, they entered their company van. They were going to go eat dinner at a restaurant with the staff. Eunha and SinB sat in the back seat together. It felt a little akward between the two but Eunha decided to break the ice.

"You did a great job today SinB."

"Thanks! You did too."

They stared into each other eyes for a moment. They quickly looked away. Their members might get suspicious. SinB got an idea. She texted something to Eunha. Not in their usual group chat this time. Which was weird.

"Meet me here in the van 15 minutes after the dinner starts."

Eunha was curious so she agreed with a nod.

They went inside the restaurant and started to greet people and thank them. They ate and drank alcohol. SinB drank a lot but she still didn't forget what she said.

"I for got something in the van. I'll be right back." SinB left to go to the van.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Eunha did go to the bathroom but after that she went to the van to meet SinB.

Eunha saw SinB sitting in front of the van waiting for her. Eunha walked slowly trying to figure out what all this was about. She walked in front of SinB. Without any warning, SinB grabbed Eunha by the collar of her shirt and dragged Eunha inside the van.

"S-SinB? Why'd you do that?!"

"I needed to tell you something in private."

"Well what is it?"

"Ivelikedyousincewewerekidsandwastooscaredtosayitbackthenbutimsayingitnow!!"

"What? I didn't get any of that."

"I've like you Eunha."

"SinB your drunk."

"No I'm not in telling the truth!"

SinB kissed Eunha roughly while bringing her to the back seat. She made Eunha sit on her lap. Eunha was still confused. She didn't know if SinB was actually telling the truth or not. SinB kept kissing her. She pulled away eventually.

"S-SinB, do you really like me?"

"Yeah."

"Really?!"

"Uh huh!"

Eunha let her heart take over her actions instead of her brain and gave SinB a passionate kiss. Her hands cupped her face and SinB's went down to squeeze her butt. SinB went down to Eunha's neck and started to suck.

"S-SinB-ya~"

SinB used her hands to start to rub her thighs. She really thought they were the best thighs in the world. SinB took off Eunha's shorts and underwear all together. She laid her down on the seat. She had both of her hands at the sides of Eunha's head. She kissed her again. She started to go down and eventually started to lick Eunha's clit. Eunha moaned. SinB put both of her thighs on her shoulders and caressed them gently. She used one of her hands to rub and grope her breasts.

SinB slowly inserted a finger inside of her.

"SINB!!"

SinB heard how loud she moaned her name and went faster to satisfy her. She hit her g-spot one time causing Eunha to lose it. She was a moaning mess. SinB stopped licking her clit and went up to kiss her. Both of their tongues clashing together like swords. Eunha held of to the back of SinB's neck as SinB inserted a second finger. She felt her climax was near.

"SinB...I'm...coming!!" She said between pants.

SinB went as fast as she could and eventually, she felt liquid on her fingers. Eunha's eyes were closed shut, trying to make her breathing normal again. SinB took her fingers out and licked them. She kissed Eunha gently and helped her put on her shorts.

"I've liked you ever since we were children Eunha."

"I've liked you too SinB."

"You looked so hot today during the MV shooting. I couldn't resist the temptation."

"Same goes with me SinB."

They gave each other a passionate kiss and walked back, hand in hand, to the dinner party.