Such a Tease (SinB x Yerin)

Requested by: fath107
——————

Gfriend was backstage at a music program. They were setting up their microphones and getting finishing touches on their hair, makeup, and clothes.

They were also playing around with the music playing from the various artists that preform before them. Yerin and SinB were dancing in front of the camera the staff usually brings around for promotions. Yerin decided to tease SinB off camera since she was wearing a shirt crop top with jeans that hugged her legs and ass perfectly.

"Yeah so we're excited to...hmm...p-preform here! Yeah~"

Yerin was back hugging SinB as she spoke and caressing her clothed core from behind her. Once the camera went to another member, SinB softly moaned and smacked Yerin.

"Stop. Now."

"Are you sure about that? Do you want me to stop~?"

Yerin pressed her fingers on her covered clit and SinB flinched. She then finally turned around and smacked her arm again.

"Enough. We'll do more at the dorm."

"Okay."

Yerin winked and walked off. SinB sighed and scratched the back of her neck.

"Payback will be amazing."

______________

The girls were having an encore stage today since they won. They were playing and running around while singing. SinB thought it would be a great time for revenge.

SinB walked towards an innocent Yerin and pulled on her collar, dragging her to the middle of the stage and danced with her while she whispered something to her.

"Imagine all of these people...watching me fuck you right here, right now.."

Yerin blushed and SinB turned them around, Yerin facing the crowd. She then used one hand to caress and squeeze her ass. Yerin softly moaned and held onto SinB's arms.

"S-SinB...st-stop.."

"Are you sure about that? Do you want me to stop~?"

Using her own words against her. Nice.

"Shutup or I'll spank you until you can't take it anymore."

"Hmm I'll be waiting~"

SinB walked towards the members, Yerin being left dumbfounded. She giggled and shook her head as she looked down.

"She's gonna get it."

______________

"Ohhhh! FUCK! YERIN!!!"

"Shit fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!!! Oh shit...!!"

Yerin slammed and rolled her hips into SinB with no mercy shown whatsoever. They were close to their highest peak. SinB gripped onto Yerin's naked and sweaty body and threw her head back as she let out a groan that came from the depths of her throat.

"Yerin I'm cumming OH SHIT IM CUMMING!!! YERIN!!"

"Cum all over me. Yeah I wanna see you dripping wet. Fuck.."

Yerin suddenly sped up even more. SinB let out a loud squeal of pleasure and let herself come undone. Yerin didn't stop though.

"I'm so close...damn.."

SinB was sensitive to the pressure so she squirmed around and moaned and whined uncontrollably. Yerin then threw her head back as she let out a high satisfied groan. She came all over SinB's body.

Yerin then caught her breath and laid down next to her and smiled.

"How was that?"

"Great."

"Just great?"

"Okay....okay it was amazing."

"That's what I thought."