Dreams Do Come True (Sowon x Eunha)

It was the night after the second day of Gfriend's first concert. They were all very happy that their dream had finally come true but they were also dead tired.

Sowon and Eunha were more than friendly during the concert and even more after they completed their solo stage. Both had a sexy concept and that made them very attracted to each other.

Eunha decided to tease Sowon during the last moments of the concert by doing skin ship with other members like Yuju and SinB. Sowon was sure to get her revenge afterwards.

The girls were in their van and Sowon decided to sit next to Eunha. She had a plan to get her begging for her touch.

She put her hand on her thigh. She was looking out of the window when Eunha looked at her with a confused face.

"Sowon Unnie, what are you- oh~"

Eunha moaned quietly as Sowon started to rub her inner thigh through her leggings. She's was getting closer to her already throbbing core. Eunha laid her head on Sowon's shoulder.

"S-Sowon~"

"You like it when I rub your thigh like that?" Whispered Sowon

"Hmm~"

They arrived at the dorm and Sowon took no time in making an excuse to take a shower and to bring Eunha in the bathroom with her.

She pressed Eunha on the wall. She immediately started to kiss her neck.

"Unnie~ please I want you, I want to feel you...make my dream come true~"

"Patience my little bunny."

Sowon stepped back and left the bathroom to get something. Eunha was left dumbfounded buyback immediately got excited when Sowon came back holding a strap on.

"U-Unnie...that's a little big don't you think?"

"If I can make you wet enough...I don't see a problem."

"Sowon you've been teasing me and making me wet all day with your off shoulder shirts."

"Then great...I need to feel you and make both of us feel good."

Sowon took off her own shirt exposing her abs to Eunha. She wasted no time in feeling these muscles under her fingertips.

Sowon grabbed Eunha by her jaw and kissed her roughly. Her hands made her way under her shirt to unclip Eunha's bra. She took it off of her and squeezed her boobs from the outside.

"Unnie~!"

Eunha went behind Sowon's back to unclipped her bra as well and she took her breasts in her hands and started to caress them and massage them. Sowon let out a loud groan.

She took off Eunha's shirt. She also stuck her fingers under the waistband of Eunha's leggings and panties. She pulled them down in one swift motion.

"So wet~"

Sowon took off the rest of her own clothes. Eunha turned on then shower. She adjusted the temperature and purposely bent over so Sowon could see her cute butt.

Sowon put on the strap on, the smaller dildo went inside of her. She let out a small wimper when it rubbed against her g spot.

Eunha waited inside the shower and Sowon entered as well. She pressed her on the shower wall and started to grind the dildo against Eunha's slit. Both of them let out moans.

Sowon needed her now. She carried Eunha so that her legs were around her waist and entered her slowly. Eunha let out a loud groan. This was her first time with something other than fingers.

Sowon pushed the whole thing in Eunha's core. Sowon let out a groan.

"Move, please~!"

Sowon did as she was told and began thrusting into her at a slow pace. Eunha rested her head on Sowon's shoulder. She was letting out loud moans as well as Sowon. She adjusted how she moved her hips so that the dildo inside of her would move against her g spot every time she thrusted.

"Faster~"

"God~ Eunha!"

Sowon began pounding into her. Eunha kept letting out whimpers and whines that's turned Sowon on.

"Shit...so good~"

Sowon kissed Eunha's neck and started to leave a hicky. She slammed into Eunha faster and Eunha scratched Sowon's back, leaving marks. She was full of so much pleasure, it was unbelievable.

The sound of Eunha's ass slapping against Sowon's body was loud and heard throughout the whole bathroom.

"Eunha...turn around, let me see your ass."

Sowon put Eunha down and once Eunha's ass was up, she waisted no time in thrusting back into her, grabbing onto her buttcheeks and pumping into her at a much faster rate making both of them a moaning mess.

Eunha was close, her head was against the cold shower wall. He arms barely supporting her weight. Sowon could tell as it was getting harder to thrust into her from the tight walls.

"Cum all over me~"

Sowon sped up to a maddening speed, letting lust take over her and all was taken away from her mind, only the feeling of needing release.

With a loud moan, Eunha came and at that, Sowon slammed into her even faster, harder and deeper. Sowon held onto Eunha's hair as if it was a ponytail and kept bumping into her wet core, it was much easier since her cum made a lubricant to make her slide into her faster.

"Ahh! Eunha~!!"

Sowon came hard and she collapsed on top of Eunha. She kissed Eunha's sweaty back and pulled out of her. She took off the strap on and pulled in Eunha for a gentle kiss, they washed each other off and they went to sleep but their rooms after a really long day.