Chapter 25

Skylar's POV

Skylar's POV

We all slowly walked through the forest, Rick was teaching Carl how to catch animals while I stayed with Michonne. We then heard loud screams which made Carl run, Michonne and Rick run off after and I sigh for a moment before running over to them. Once I do get to them a man is getting tackled and mauled by walkers, I cover my hand with my mouth. Michonne notices this and she pulls me in for a hug and covers my eyes with her hands, "Let's go now." Rick whispers and we run off.

It was tiring. Walking around. Not knowing where to go. At the moment Carl and Michonne were balancing on a train track (Seeing who would fall over first) while I was at the very back and Rick was at the very front. I felt something in my pocket so I reach down and go through my pocket, I still have this? I examine the picture, it was of the drawing I done of Me, Merle, and Daryl. 

I felt saddened by the picture, my heart hurt. I shook my head, I won't find him. Without folding it up I dropped the drawing and I noticed that it got stuck under the tracks. I continued walking and saw Rick, Michonne and Carl looking at a board. 'Sanctuary for all, Community for all, those who arrive survive.' Maybe this is what it says it is, "There. We head there." Rick says and we continue to walk again. "Skylar... Come on." Michonne said, I realised that they were ahead so I started my way over. 

I miss Daryl...

~Flashback (A/N-Skylar doesn't remember this but it did happen.)

I place my hands on the floor and hit the floor, trying to grab Dad's attention. I heard footsteps run beside me and I get picked up, "Sis, come on." I hear a young gruff voice say, I get turned around and Daryl puts me in his shoulder. I giggled and I get put into a room "Urghh, really? Again!" Daryl says in a annoyed tone. He lays me down on the changing table which was just a table and he changed me. I giggled as he picked me up again, "Look what I have for you!" Daryl says as he puts me down on a blanket. 

He holds a teddy out in front of me and I grab his ear with my hand, I giggled and Daryl put it against my chest. Daryl sits on his bed while I was on the floor biting teddy's ear. I felt like saying something and I wanted Daryl's attention. "Darall" I say and Daryl stops what he does and he looks at me with wide eyes, "What did you say?" Daryl says as he sat in front of me. "Dareelll" I say and he picks me up and hugs me. "Yes, You said your first word!" Daryl says and I giggle.

The door opened and Daryl and I turned our head, just a bald guy. "Hey Daryl, I'm heading out a bit. Just came to check up on lil ass kicker!" Baldy says as he knells down in front of him. "She said her first word" Daryl says and Merle smirks at me. "What was it? Fuck?" Merle says and Daryl sighs, "No it was Daryl.". "Darell" I say again straight after, I looked at the egg and I giggled. I pointed at Merle, well.. Merle's head "wegg!" I say and Daryl laughs, "Looks like your egg!" Daryl says and holds me close to his chest. " Ha, well... I better be off. You stay safe." Merle says before sneaking out the window. 

~Present.

"Let's just stay here." Rick says and Rick finds a van and some things to sit on. I walked straight to the van and sat inside, while the others stayed out to have dinner. "Shouldn't we get Skylar?" I hear Carl say, "No, she needs space." Michonne says, "She needs food." Carl says then I hear shuffling. "Carl, no. She's still finding it hard to cope without Daryl being here." Michonne says and I hear a sigh. "I'm worried about her" I hear Rick say, "We are all worried. So must Daryl." Michonne says "Especially since she's already lost one brother." Carl says and I feel tears roll down my cheeks.

"She's lost the hope." Rick says, "What makes you say that?" Carl says, "She found a picture, I think she drew it and something triggered a memory and she dropped it. I'm guessing she gave up." Rick says. "I'm going bed." Carl says as he gets up and climbs into the van. "Hey Skylar, you awake?" I turn my body to face him and I nodded, "You heard everything didn't you." Carl says and I turn back around. I closed my eyes and I hear Carl shuffle next to me and I heard him sigh.

I feel myself getting dragged out of the van which wakes me up in an instant, shouts are being heard and I look up to see a man smirking down at me. He punched me multiple times as I slipped my knife out and try to stab him but I feel my arm dislocate making me scream, thank god it wasn't my shooting arm! I looked up and saw a man unbuckle his jeans, no... I try to push him off but he doesn't budge! "GET OFF ME!" I say and he just presses his hand on my chest, "Stop, please! I know them... They're my old group" I heard a familiar voice but it came from behind the van. I feel his hands pull my jeans also pulling pants down along with it.

"Oi, boss can I have her?" the man on top of me says, the 'boss' probably nodded because he smiled widely at me, then I heard shouts. I screamed louder and louder and then I felt it... I try to grip everything around me but he then smack my face making it move to the side and my vision blurred. It hurt and he was taking everything away from me, "GET OFF HER!" I heard and then I felt the pressure come off me, someone pulled my pants and jeans up and then turned my head to face them, my eyes watered "Daryl..." I said in a weak tone and scared tone. "Shit, shit! Sis please don't tell me he..." A sob racked my body and I nodded. 

Daryl pulled my close and I heard him sob a little, "Sis did you feel anything flow into your lower stomach?" He says and I shake my head. "That's one less thing to stress about." Daryl says, He tries to pick me up but I moan in pain, "Daryl, I think he dislocated my arm." I say and Daryl looks at my arm and nods, "This is going to hurt like a bitch." he says before moving my arm and I cry out in pain, "There we go sweetie." Daryl says and he picks me up and lays me down in the van, "Get some rest hun..." Daryl says and I nod hesitantly. 

I still felt tears roll down my cheeks when that man tried to... and I didn't notice that I was shaking incredible. "We're brother." I hear Daryl say, "Yeah, we are." I hear RIck says, "Listen, about your sister." Rick says and I hear Daryl sigh sadly, "Say it." Daryl says and I hear a pat. "She's going to be good, especially since your here now." Rick says and I think Daryl lifted his eyebrow or something. "At the start when we separated, she didn't give up. Then when we got to a set of tracks she saw a picture and dropped it. Like she gave up." Rick says and I hear Daryl chuckle lightly, "What this one?" I hear Daryl say and an unwrapping of paper. He had it.

"Think so." Rick says, "Glad I went the right way." Daryl says and then I dozed off....