Chapter 24: The Conference

The girls and women all met together. Both magical creature and demigod.

The witches were a range of good and evil., light and dark. They were welcomed by holograms of goddesses deceased, assigned seating intermingled with demigods.

It was quite a sight to see them divided by covens, meeting women of the different god dimensions.

The auditorium was massive.

Aqua and Ember were some of the last people to arrived, flanked by gods on either side. They both stared each other down.

They were met by an ethereal Persian looking girl named Kumari.

Kumari smiled and held their hands.

"Yours were the voices I was hearing. Part of the reason that we are gathered here today."

Aqua and Ember did not like hearing the niceness of the girl, determined as ever as they walked to their main seats.

On the other side of the stadium stood Belle, staring at the sisters with fascination. They were not too happy at her presence once they noticed her. She was the one who escalated the conflict of the witches, and then went back and destroyed the war of Atlantis and Pompeii.

Of course, Baylora was there as well.

It seemed as if all the world watched them both and could erupt into chaos that would threaten the whole of reality.

...

The crowd began to get silent as everyone stopped talking to one another, looking both nervous and tense.

A woman stepped forward.

"Hello everyone. I am Rhiora, diplomat to the demigod and human kingdoms from the witches. I will be the one moderating today in judging the actions of the dark witch. I will be part of the ones moderating the meeting."

Another woman stepped forward. She had clearer and slightly darker skin.

"I am Ziomae. I am diplomat to the kingdoms of the mortals and the witches from the realm of the Gods. I will be judging the actions of war between Atlantis and Pompeii as a part of this meeting."

An elderly but beautiful woman stood up.

"I am Sage. One of the Druid guardians that works as ambassador to the Gods and the Witches. I will be judging the actions of the demigods and the dark witches as a part of this meeting."

"May the opening parties make their statements please."

"I am the Dark One" said Baylora. "I was born in the kingdom of the Gods. I was exiled for discovering my half-breed powers and sent to a harem to perform to the pleasures of men. I escaped to the realm of the witches whom, due to their conditioning and desire for peace, decided to lock away their best and brightest in the dark realm. I have seen that the secrecy of magic has gone on for too long."

"I am Belle" she stuttered, avoiding the eyes of the thousands. "I am a walk-in witch, which is really rare. I went to a castle to help rescue a beast in the hopes of discovering how to escape the fairy world. When I found out my beast was in love with someone else, I sought the dark magic to take vengeance on the light. When I saw visions of light that contradicted my own actions, I abandoned the practice."

"I am Ember. Daughter of a demigod. Proud wife. Keeper of Pompeii. Guardian of Fire. I've spent al large portion of time keeping my realm protected from the jealous of my sister."

"I am Aqua. Sister of Ember. Daughter of a demigod. Keeper of Atlantis. Guardian of water. I keep my realm protected from my sister's seeming sense of moral turpitude."