Chapter Five!

"Louis Tomlinson made a special appearance at Hall Cross school, to participate in their talent show. The twenty year old idol sang You're the One I Want from Grease (that he coincidentally starred in when he attended the school) with a friend. When word got out about the appearance, One Direction's dedicated fans made their way to the school from all over England to hear him sing. The fans known for being extremely loud and enthusiastic made it hard for the act to even go on at first, with all the screaming. But eventually, they settled down to let the amazing performance happen at all. All in all, it was a great night for anyone who loves Louis Tomlinson and could make it."

Just one of the several articles I wake up to find. Well that, and my mobile ringing. I look at the number, not familiar. And I remember "stealing it from Zayn." There's no way I'm picking it up. I throw the phone and stare back at my computer screen at the the word "friend." They couldn't even bother to put my name. That's nice. The three dings from my phone let me know that I have a voicemail. Why not? I reluctantly pick up the phone and listen.

"Birdy! We made the front page of The Sun. Look, I know you're home... Because I'm in your living room. Your sweet mum let me in. I was going to just come up to your room, but then I remembered the thing you said before we went into Zayn's flat. And as much as I would love to walk in on something dirty, I figured I probably shouldn't... So I'm calling first. Just come down, will you?"

I sigh exasperatingly before flinging myself on my bed. Why does he keep doing this? And why would my mum let him in? Well there's no way I'm just going to go down there just because he said to. No way.

I pull my phone out and decide to talk to Zayn about Louis' problems with obsessing. Zayn is a fun perso to talk to. He undertands Louis' problems, and is definitely more down to earth than the arrogant pop star that was Louis Tomlinson. We talk for a couple minutes before I see my door open, and in walks Louis himself.

"Hey! What happened to not wanting to walk in on something?! I could be just getting out of the shower or something!" I snap, and throw a pillow at him.

He laughs a little as he ducks out of the way, and closes the door behind him. He pulls out his phone, and shows it to me.

"I talk to Zayn too." He smirks proudly.

"You don't know what I do when I talk to Zayn." I say, squinting my eyes at him.

"I know you're busy not responding to me." He sits down on the edge of my bed without invitation.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I sniff, and leave my bed to head towards my closet.

"Yeah, sure. You're just trying to be cool." He says to me.

"Succeeding!" I call back as I walk inside my closet. I look around until I find my favorite slouchy hat and scarf. I'm not putting much effort into my outfit today, and why should I?

"Yeah right. ...Woah." He says when he steps in behind me.

"Again with the not knocking." I roll my eyes.

He completely disregards this and looks around the little room (or fairly large closet) with wide eyes. He seems to pay extreme attention to a pair of red TOMS which I realise match the pair he is wearing. Swell.

"This is quite the closet." He says."You have a thing for clothes?"

"Yeah I guess you could say that." I shrug, and walk back into my room.

"Wouldn't guess that from the girl who wears a tie around her head." He yells from the closet, where he creepily stays instead of following me.

"Oh will you get over that?" I snap. "It's not like I could dress well at school with the uniform."