4. Wristbands

Monty was about to climb up the stairs when i pulled on his shirt and stopped him.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"Upstairs." He said

"Why?" I asked

"Im trying to contact the ark using our wristbands." He said quitly so that people around us couldn't hear want Monty was saying.

"Can i come?" I asked

"Sure." He said as he signald me to go up the stairs.

Once we reached the third and final level of the dropship i saw some sort of table and walked toward it.

"Coooll" I said amazed by all the tech

"Thanks" Monty said behind me giggeling at my amazement

He sat down and started working, i looked at him full of amazement.

"Can you help me with something?" Monty asked me

"Sure, what is it?" I asked

"I need a wristband to make a radio, do you mind me taking yours off Artemis?" He asked

Before i could awnser i saw Octavia climb up the stairs and saw a guy climbing up to before he got pulled down. The guy who pulled him down said that he was in the skybox for velony murder. I shiverred a bit at the thought of actual murderers in our camp.

The guy closed the hatch and Octavia ran toward it and started yelling at the guy. Monty had to clear his throat for Octavia to stop yelling at the closed hatch and turn around.

"I'm busy overhere so could you tone it down a bit?" Monty asked quitly working on his radio. Octavia walked toward me and Monty and sat down next to us

"Hey Ar." She said to me and i smiled at her

"Have you seen what Monty is doing? Its so cool!" I said to Octavia, she laughed at my comment and then looked over at Monty.

"Can i use your wristband as a transmitter?" He asked Octavia

"Sure." She said

"Are you sure your brother wont get mad at you?" I asked her since i was pretty sure Bellamy ordered the guy who closed the hatch to look after Octavia, since i saw them talking this morning.

"He's not the boss of me." She said sassy. Monty grabbed some sort of metal pole and put it in between her arm and her wristband.

"How exactly do you know Jasper?" Octavia asked Monty.

"Well. he may not be my real brother, but he's always been there. Every memory i have, there's Jasper." He said focusing on the wristband

"Your not gonna cry, are you?" Octavia said

"..shut up" Monty said, Octavia and i both giggled at his comment

"Got it." He said as he held a small piece of metal under the wristband.

"This might hurt a little" Monty said to Octavia as he opened the wristband to which Octavia flinched a little at the pain. "Sorry." He said, quickly grabbing the wristband and holding it under a light.

"Dammit!" He said as we both looked at the wristband and saw it going dead.

"Use mine." I said to Monty

"No, i'll find something else to make the radio out of." Monty said to me

"It wont hurt as much as you think." I said to him with a grin on my face.

"Still no little one." He said. "If Octavia's wristband died how would i know the same wont happen with yours?" He said, to which i rolled my eyes and kept looking at how Monty was working on his radio

We sat there for a while until the boy that locked the hatch opened and Octavia stormed out.

"Go." Monty said to me, i smiled and nodded and climed down the stairs.