Chapter 1: New Mission

Start from the beginning

I knew this girl and I was thinking, ohh remembered it's Sally Chou. Sally and Tzuyu are same person.

"RM I knew this girl, it's Sally Chou" I said.

"Exactly they're same person because Mina knows her" he said and he mentioned Mina from Twice Scout Forces, she was hacker like Jimin. "Mina helps you" he continued.

"what about Jimin help me a lot?" I asked him.

"He's your partner on this mission and Mina assist you" he said "do you accept the mission" he continued and I nodded.

"Yes of course, I will protect her, no matter what" I said bravely.

"That's my boy" he chuckles and he tapped my shoulder.

Tzuyu POV

I'm here in the Hoffmann Museum with Momo Unnie and Nayeon Unnie, I held my camera for got some footage. This place was so beautiful and there so many statues and I saw the beautiful painting.

 This place was so beautiful and there so many statues and I saw the beautiful painting

"Who is he?" I asked the tour guide

"That's Edward Hoffmann, he's the founder of Hoffmann Trading and Real Estate Corp. He's a first generation of Hoffmann Family" she answered my question.

He so handsome and if he alive I want to his boyfriend. I was staring a painting and Nayeon Unnie Tapped my shoulder "stopped staring at the painting" she said.

"Sorry Unnie" I replied and we're walked in the hall and I saw the achievement of Hoffmann Family. I saw 1940's Vase "where this vase came from?" I asked.

"It's from Germany" she answered "its a WW2 flower vase formerly owned by Adolf Hitler but this vase was stole after WW2 and in 1950's bought the vase by Edward Hoffmann." She explained the history of this Vase. Edward Hoffmann was amazing guy and Super Rich. I think I'm in love with him but he's doesn't exist in my timeline. I hope I meet his doppelgänger.

I walked in the hall to find some painting and I saw the beautiful woman in painting she looks like me.