Invincible Feeling

Start from the beginning

"You've been though a lot. You should get some rest." He told her, helping her to her to her lab. "You were in the Speed Force?" She asked. He explained it all to her. Once he was out of the room Cisco spoke. "Okay I'm gonna say it. Is it just me or is he acting a little too. . ." "Overconfident?" Ella asked. Everyone gathered around the desk.

"Maybe it's his time in the Speed Force." Iris suggested. "Ever since he got back he's been acting like he's invisible now or something." "Yeah like nothing fazes him anymore which isn't-" Wells interrupted Henry. "Realistic. No it's not. Somebody needs to talk to him before letting his guard down gets him hurt or worse."

"I mean he did bring me out of my coma. That's bound to make someone a little overly chipper." Jesse added. Barry nodded. "Like I said. Somebody needs to talk to him."

Later that night Mercury Labs was attacked by a meta that made the building collapse. Barry was able to save dr. McGee, who deduced that the Flash was Barry Allen. He brought her back to catch her up on everything.

When Barry got back with the black memory box of footage from the building, he left in a happy go lucky mood. Smiling and completely optimistic. Acting's as usual like it would take nothing to beat Zoom. An hour later the CCPD alarm went off. Zoom had created a the Flash symbol with fire. It was ablaze on the front of the building. He ran there and faced him.

Later another building was attacked. They didn't know how, but it started crumbling. The team came up with a plan to stop the meta's. Frequency. They would creat a sound that would cause them to black out because of the pain. Cisco, Caitlin and Ella were working on the vibrational tech. The girls were working at the computers while Cisco worked at the board.

Suddenly she and Cait heard him throw something at the board in frustration. "I thought throwing things was Harry's preferred method of stress?" Cait commented. Cisco leaned down on a table to look at a computer. "That is how frustrated I am right now. I'm running out of ideas on how to make this work. Where's Barry? I could use some of that walking on sunshine thing he's got goin' on right now." Cisco said. Ella smiled in amusement. And turned back to her work.

Out of no where Caitlin gasped. Cisco and Ella looked up and then at each other in confusion, but soon confusion turned to concern when she turned around and started saying no over and over again. She backed up against the table and started to hyperventilate. Cisco ran over to her and held her arms. "Hey, hey. It's me. Okay? Breath. Breath. Your okay. Right?" He said softly, holding her. Ella stood next to them, laying hand on her shoulder. "You're shaking."

"I thought I saw him. Zoom. I thought I saw him right there." She answered in panic. "He's not here. Okay? Okay? Look at me. He's not here." He assured his best friend. She nodded and closed her eyes. "I see him everywhere." She breathed. Ella rubbed her arm as Cisco went to stand on her right side holding her arm gently. "Look, you literally just escaped a psychopath who kidnapped you okay?" He said softly. "Yeah, Cait. I think it's normal for you to have a severe reaction like this after that." She assured her.

Caitlin shook her head and walked past the two. "It's so much more than that. I'm afraid all the time." She said walking over in front of the board. She crossed her arms in front of herself. "I don't think I can ever move forward." She said with tears threatening. "You will." Cisco assured. "When? Jay took everything from me. My confidence. My trust. My sanity. I don't think I'll ever be whole again." "Of course you will." Cisco told her. He went over to her and wrapped his arms around her. "I promise."

When they parted Ella walked over to her and smiled. "You'll hey through this Caitlin. You have a lot of people here who will help you do that. You're not alone." Caitlin smiled sadly at her and nodded. "Thanks Ella." "Anytime." The two women hugged.