Break

Ella's POV.

It had been a few weeks since Ella had talked to the Flash and he told her that she had stolen his heart. Ella remembered it like it was yesterday. She remembered the joy she got from hearing those words and how much she wanted to say them back.

She also remembered how she had felt when she remembered Scott. It broke her heart to end it all. Since then Ella had still seen the Flash on occasion, but not as often as usual. He would come and talk to her as a friend and would also help her with her news stories.

Today was a special day. It was Valentine's Day. Scott would be coming over and they would go out. The truth was though, Ella hadn't been able to stop thinking about the Flash. She didn't want to admit it, but she was most possibly inlove with him. Though whenever she thought of this, Ella began to think of someone else whom she had seen quite a lot of lately.

Barry Allen. The man she had been inlove with since she was a little girl. Ella knew she was still inlove with him, but also knew that he didn't feel the same way. Ella couldn't stop thinking about him though. She wondered why. She thought she was inlove with the Flash and maybe just maybe had moved on from Barry, but she hadn't. Was Ella still completely inlove with Barry Allen? She was so confused about her feelings.

Then she thought about breaking up with Scott, but she hated to hurt him. She couldn't understand why she didn't love him. He was perfect. He loved her and cared for her, but she was still very unhappy.

Ella was on her way to see Iris. She and Iris were going to go shopping for a dress for her date with Scott that night. Ella arrived at the West's house and got out of her car. She walked up to the porch  and knocked on the door.
Barry opened it. "Hey, Ella. Come on in. I'll go get Iris." He smiled.

Ella was left standing in the entryway. She looked around and saw some pictures sitting on a long wooden table. There were a lot of Iris and Barry, Iris and her dad and Barry and Joe through the years. Ella looked down the table and saw a familiar picture. It was of Barry, Iris and Ella when they were kids. It was taken at the park. Iris had her arm around Barry's shoulder and he had his arm on her shoulder as well.

Ella looked closely at the picture and noticed something. Barry had she stood together in the picture. Her arm was wrapped around his shoulder and his was wrapped around her waist and his head was laid against her shoulder. Ella had never noticed hrs before. He seemed much closer to Ella in the picture. It was probably because they were best friends back then.

Ella missed those times. It saddened her to see that most of the pictures were of Barry and Iris growing up. She was happy that Barry and  Iris had each other growing up, but sad that she didn't have Barry.

Just then Barry came down and interrupted her thoughts. "Iris says she'll be down in a minute. You can go up if you want." He said. Elle shook her head. "Thanks Barry, but I think I'll just wait."

He nodded and walked over to her. "So, how are things with you and. . .Scott?" He asked. Ella nodded. "Good. I guess." She said. "What do you mean good you guess?" Ella bit her lip. "I just mean we're good. He's taking me out tonight." She said. "That's. . . nice." Barry answered. "Yep. He's very sweet. The perfect guy." She said almost trying to convince herself.

Just then Iris came down. "Hey Ella! You ready?" She asked. Ella nodded and walked to the door with Iris. "See you later Bare." Iris smiled. He nodded and smiled back. "See you later."

Iris and Ella had finally picked out a dress and were now at the food court eating. "So, you planing something special for tonight?" Iris asked. Ella nodded. "He's taking me out to dinner. I don't know where." Iris looked at Ella oddly. "You don't seem too excited." "I am. I just. . ." "Is it the Flash?" Iris asked. Ella had told Iris what happened. "I mean maybe I guess, but he's not the whole reason." Iris nodded and sat back in her chair.