Meeting Dr. Allen

Ella's POV.

Two days later Ella, Iris, Jesse and Cisco were all in Harry's lab as he showed them what he had been working on. "Looks like the vacuum." Cisco stayed as he observed the object on the screen. "Uh what's the vacuum?" Jesse asked. "No Fringe on earth two. Noted."

"What is that thing?" Ella asked. "That. . .is how Barry's gonna get his speed back." Barry said. "This is what you've been working on in the workshop?" Cisco asked. Barry shrugged. "Someone has to worry about Zoom." Cisco put his hand up in defiance. "Okay, Barry cannot do this." "He has to. Ramone-" "You keep calling me that, but that's-"

Suddenly Cisco stopped mid-sentence. He had a far way look on his face. "Dante?" He whispered. "What did you see?" Harry asked. Cisco blinked. "Zoom. Did you see Zoom?" Cisco shook his head. "No. I saw my brother." Everyone looked at each other. "I gotta go." He said before leaving the room.

Just then the group heard talking coming from the main lab. They looked to see Barry and Henry walking in. "Hey!" Barry called. Ella and Iris smiled at one another. "Henry!" Iris exclaimed and jogged over to hug him. "Mr. Allen?!" Ella also exclaimed in a joyful shock. She was surprised to finally see him after all this time. Barry had told her how his dad had wanted to get away so that Barry could 'be the man he was meant to be.' She didn't expect him to actually come back.

"Iris, hi!" Henry greeted her happily. Ella watched as Henry and Iris hugged. They seemed close. "It's so good to see you!" Iris smiled. "Oh! You too." He smiled. Ella watched from behind. She wasn't sure how Henry would react to seeing her. After all she had done. Leaving Central, leaving Barry. Iris had always been the one there for his son. Iris pulled away. "I guess Barry dragged you back for a bit huh?" She asked. Barry looked at his dad warmly. "Looks like maybe for good." The two men smiled at each other.

"Wait what? Seriously?" Iris asked. He patted her arm and turned to Barry. "Yeah. Yeah I figured I've spent enough time away from my son." He held Barry's shoulder, lovingly. "Have you told Dad?" Iris asked. "Nah. I wanted to tell him in person." Barry answered. "Yeah. I think he's with Wally at CCPD. I'll give him a call!" She said happily and walked out immediately calling Joe. "Hey, Dad. . ." Henry watched Iris leave with a large smile. Barry turned his head and caught Ella's eye. He raised his eyebrows in excitement. She grinned at his happiness.

Henry's POV.

Meanwhile Henry turned back to look at his son and caught him staring at Ella with a joyful glint in his eye. Barry's Dad was obviously not an idiot. He followed his son's gaze and found he was staring at a pretty brunette. She had the same glint in her eye. He wasn't a stranger to that look. Love. Looking back at Barry, he cleared his throat. "Son? You want to introduce me to. . .the young lady?" He asked nodding to the girl.

Barry's expressions changed quickly. His eyebrows raised in attention, then confusion set in and finally his eyes widened in realization. He looked from Henry to the girl then back to Henry and back to the brunette. "Oh! Uh. . .Dad uh. . .this is Ella Peters." Barry said, gesturing to her by holding his hand out. The young woman stepped down off the short step and into the main lab. She smiled shyly. Henry stared at her for a moment. He knew that name. Ella. . .
******************flashback*****************
Henry was sitting down on the couch with Nora, reading the paper, when Barry walked in the house with a solemn look on his face. The parents looked up at their son with smiles. "Hey, Barry, honey!" Nora called. "Hey, Mom." He said in passing as he walked to the stairs. Nora glanced at Henry with a confused look.