Secrets

Ella's POV.

Ella woke up early. It was Saturday so she didn't have to go into work. Ella decided to go over to see Iris. She needed to know what was going on with Barry. Ella got ready and then drove to Iris and Eddies house. When she got there it was 9:00am. She didn't see any cars in the driveway. Then she thought of one more person who might know what was going on with him. His personal doctor, Caitlin Snow. Ella backed out of the driveway and drove to STAR Labs.

When she got close to the lab she felt the ground shake. She put her foot on the break and looked around trying to understand what had happened. They hadn't ever had an earthquake in Central. Just then she heard a large roaring sound. Ella looked up at the STAR Labs building to see some sort of rotating cloud coming out of it and heading toward the sky.

Ella got out of car and stared at the sky. The rotation began ripping apart towers and vacuuming everything into it. It was becoming stronger by the second. Ella gasped. Were Caitlin and Cisco alright?

Ella ran over to the side walk that lead to STAR Labs. She ran down the street watching the sky. She took a sharp turn and ran under the overpass then came to a stop in front of the STAR Labs building. She could see Caitlin and Cisco standing outside with Iris, Joe, and three other men. One being the Flash. The thing different about him this time was that he didn't have his mask on. She could see his hair. Ella began to walk over to them wanting to se if she could help. She could hear everyone screaming over the noise.

Suddenly the Flash turned around and looked at the other. Ella came to an abrupt stop when she saw his face. He had no mask on. He quickly turned away, put his mask on and spread off towards the rotation. Ella felt tears sting her eyes. "Barry." She whispered.

Ella's mouth hung open as she looked around trying to process the information

Ella's mouth hung open as she looked around trying to process the information. He had lied to her the whole time. Lead her on. If that was all she wouldn't have been so angry. Of course he couldn't have told her immediately. He needed to protect her, but to ask her to marry him and not tell her! He was never going to tell was he? Now she knew what had been wrong with him last night. He was saying goodbye.

He knew he was going to be facing whatever this was the next morning and wanted to tell her goodbye. So that's what the whole I don't want to loose you thing was about. He thought he was going to die trying to stop this thing. How could he! She didn't even get the chance to say a proper goodbye to him because she hadn't known!

Ella watched as the Flash or Barry Allen raced up to the rotation and began running inside of it in the opposite direction. Ella ran over to where the others were standing. She walked over to Iris who had also been keeping secrets from her. So Barry had told Iris, and not Ella? Joe had his arm around Iris and looked to the side and saw Ella. His eyes widened and he whispered to Iris. Iris turned to see Ella and her eyes widened.

She walked over to Ella. Ella walked to meet her. She didn't hide her anger. "Ella! What are you doing here?" "I went to your house to talk to you. I didn't find you so I came here to talk to Caitlin." She said. "Talk?" She asked still glancing over at the rotation. "I was wanting to know if you knew what was going on with Barry, but I didn't need to ask anymore. Apparently everyone knew except for me." She said angrily. Iris's mouth fell open. "Ella let me explain-" "No. you don't have to explain. Barry does."

Just then there was a roar of fire. Iris and Ella looked up to see Firestorm taking off toward the rotation. "What's going on?" Ella asked. Iris hesitated. "I don't care what Barry told you, Iris. As his fiancé I have a right to know." She stated firmly. Iris's eyes widened. "Fiancé?" Ella nodded. "Yes. Now tell me what's happening." Iris nodded. "Barry's an idiot." She mumbled. "Okay, so that is a black whole. And Barry is trying to disrupt its rotation and stop it from destroying the earth." Iris spoke quickly.

"What?!" Ella exclaimed. "And that's as the plan this whole time to end up stopping a black whole?!" Ella exclaimed. "No. Ella listen. Barry was going to go back in time and save his mother, but instead he came back and this black whole was created." She explained quickly. Ella couldn't believe it. So that's what the whole everyone's lives would change including his stuff was about.

Before Ella could say anything there was a large explosion. Iris and Ella looked up to see that the black whole had exploded and was gone. All that was left was a black cloud of smock and debris. "Oh my gosh!" Iris exclaimed. "Barry!" Ella whispered in fear. "Look." She pointed to a steak of lightning rushing down a building. Ella felt relief that he was alive, but was angered even more after hearing what she had heard from Iris.

Everyone began to run across the street to where Barry was

Everyone began to run across the street to where Barry was. Joe came over to Ella and Iris. "Ella stay here okay?" Iris was about to object, but Joe dragged her away. Ella was left standing there alone.

After a few moments Ella began slowly walking to where everyone had gone. She came to a stop a few feet behind the group.

The Flash or Barry put his hand on Caitlin's shoulder and said something. Caitlin let out a sob. Barry enveloped Caitlin in a hug and looked over at Iris. Ella stood there and watched as all of this went down. Just then Barry's eyes met her own. She stared at him with hurt and anger in her eyes. His face soon showed fear and regret. He knew now that she knew his secret.