attacked

"I love you, Newton." Izzie said looking over to kiss my cheek. This was like a flashback to Evan. But this time, I didn't even have to hesitate because I was IN love with this girl. Right now, everything was perfect because of her.
"I love you too, Izzie."

We both got up after a few minutes of basking in each others happiness to get some clothes on. We got back into our same pajamas so nobody would suspect anything, but the smiles we had on our faces at dinner probably gave it away. I was sitting right next to Izzie, so I tapped her thigh and signed under the table, 'tell doug' and she looked up and nodded at me. We both switched to ASL from Italian after we found out it was an option at Clayton. Its quite useful when you're hiding your relationship.
"Hey, guys guess what?" I said holding Izzie's hand tightly under the table. My dad looked up from his plate along with Sam, but my mom already knew what we were planning to say.
"Izzie and I— we're dating." I said, surprising my dad, but not Sam. "Congratulations, honey. I'm glad your happy." Doug said smiling and nodding at me and Izzie. He seemed relieved, even though any girl would be lucky to have Evan.
"I didn't know you were homosexual, Casey." Sam said. Even though I wasn't 100% positive I was 100% gay, I nodded and let the conversation move along.

After dinner, we went back up to my room. As we entered, we both stopped. We were filled with memories from earlier. Izzie had reached for my hand when we got to the top of the stairs, and gripped it tighter as I assume she was reminded of earlier too. "Babe?" I looked up to her, surprised and happy about this nickname. "Yeah?" I responded as she sniffed a little, and made a sour face. "It smells kinda..-" I cut her off, "GAY" She laughed and shook her head. "Well, in some respects. You know what I mean. We should probably open the window or something so your parents don't.. you know, freak out?" She said. "Oh my lord! Casey is having GAY SEX! WITH IZZIE! IT SMELLS LIKE POOSAY IN HERE!" I said in a stuck up voice, making us both laugh and agree at the same time. "Yeah, I definitely get what you're saying, Iz." I continued. We both laughed as she opened the window.

"Maybe we should finish our movie from earlier?" I asked Izzie reaching for the laptop that sat right when I had left it on my night stand. As I stretched forward laying on my stomach next to Izzie, she kissed the back of my neck, tickling me. "Hey! Come on," I said trying to sound annoyed even though I was clearly so happy. I set the laptop at the foot of my bed and Izzie and I both climbed to the end and got on our bellies with out toes in the air. We mostly talked, tuning out the movie as background noise. "Remember our first kiss?" Izzie asked looking at me. "Yeah, it was like 3 months ago." I said laughing, looking back up at her. "Do you know how nervous I was?" She continued. "As nervous as you were earlier today?" I asked, teasing her. "No, I was kinda just saying that so you would relax." She said sweetly, causing my jaw to drop and a laugh to escape my lips after she quickly kissed me and giggled after she saw my reaction to her comment. "You're just saying that. You were nervous as fuck!" I said shoving her playfully. "Your face was all red and shit," I continued causing her to laugh again. "Maybe, but if I was it was nowhere compared to how nervous you were. My face was red cause you were being insanely hot." She said laughing. I rolled my eyes sarcastically. I sat down next to her on my bed and kissed her cheek. "I love you." I said as she wrapped her arms around my waist. "I love you, too." She said resting her head on my shoulder, her arms still holding onto me. Both of our phones started going crazy, we were both getting tons of new notifications for some reason. Izzie kept on arm around me as the other one reached for our phones which were placed on my nightstand.

We were getting messages from what seemed like everyone in our school. They all said something similar, 'Nate said u guys are dating!'. Some were homophobic, some weren't. It didn't matter. It still felt like we were being attacked.