finally

As I sat on Izzie's bed, and closed my eyes to yawn, I felt her soft hands caressing my face. Then, I found my face cupped in her hands. When I opened my eyes, she was smiling at me and I was smiling back at her. Her smile brightened even more before she let go of my face and told me, "Newton, your so cute." I smirked. I didn't know how to express what I felt in words. I kept thinking and coming back to the same thing. Kiss, kiss.

'Kiss.'

Izzie smirked.

"What was that Newton?" She laughed.

Shit. Did I say that out loud? I keep doing this. But, I took it as an opportunity to lean in and kiss her on the cheek. After that, she smiled at me like I'd saved the world and pulled me into her arms, as she began twisting my short hair in her fingers.

"Izzie.." I told her, my face getting redder.

"Yeah, Newton?" She said laying her head on my shoulder.

"I really wanna kiss you," I covered my face out of embarrassment. I'd never said anything like that to anyone but Evan. Especially not a girl. We let ourselves fall back onto her pillows, I laid on my back and rested my head on her shoulder as her soft black waves tickled my forehead. Suddenly, she told me she had a surprise and that she needed me to face her while laying down.

She giggled at me as she turned over to face me. Now, we were both looking each other in the eyes, laying on our sides.

"Close your eyes for a second, Newton." She said.

I closed my eyes. For a second, I could feel her face getting closer to mine before our lips touched. I opened my eyes for a split second before I realized hers were closed as she passionately kissed me. My face was bright red now, and Izzie was blushing too, but not nearly as much as I was.

I'd never kissed a girl. I hadn't kissed anyone for at least a month. But when she kissed me I forgot about all the times I'd kissed Evan. Sure, we'd kissed before but it was just on the cheek. It was like a first kiss all over again.

It felt incredible and I felt as if I was melting like a chocolate bar. I quickly relaxed, (even though this was the most nerve racking moment of my life) and immediately began to kiss her back. In the moment, everything was perfect. I didn't have to worry about how thing were at home, about school, I just got to kiss this girl I was in love with.
"I love you, Newton,"
———————————————————————————
A/N:
ooo that last sentence didnt end with a period ;)
im currently at the airport to catch my flight, but i will try to write more when i land and on the flight!!

thanks for reading my story!!
!big things coming next chapter!!