i love you

Christmas with Izzie was literally a dream come true. New Year's was even better.

Now, it's June. Izzie and I are finally done with our junior year of high school and next year we start our senior year. 

Lots of things happened on New Years Eve.

[FLASHBACK TO NEW YEARS EVE: Casey POV]

I had just taken a quick shower, and Izzie yelled from the living room telling me to get dressed (in pajamas) and meet her in the living room. 

So, I quickly got into my favorite comfy sweatshirt and hopped down the stairs, speeding up as I saw Izzie's sweet smile as she saw me approaching. 

For some reason, my mom was sitting there, but she looked like she was recording us. I brushed it off because I was too happy about Izzie looking so cute to ruin the moment. She walked over to me and held my hands. She kept her grip on one while the other reached into her pocket and pulled out a ring.

"Hey, Newton," She said smiling.

"Yeah, Iz?" I said happily.

"I love you so much. Let's promise to never leave each other, ever." She said, he face turning red as her and my smile grew. 

"Forever. I love you," I said beginning to feel emotional. I gave my mom a quick glance and she was tearing up quietly, with the happiest smile on her face.

"Let's forehead promise again," I continued, running her upstairs.

As soon as we got into my room, she slid the ring onto my finger as she brought her forehead to mine.

Once we got closer and closer, we broke the distance between our lips in a passionate, loving kiss. This girl.

When we had to break it for air, I just sat there smiling. I'd never been this happy. Izzie smiled and buried her head in my shoulder, turning it so she was aiming her attention to my neck as she started to cover it in kisses as we both giggled. When she stopped, she began talking into my neck. Her warm breath felt so nice in the cold winter air outside. 

"I got you a promise ring... I love you more than anything, Case. Thank you for being mine." She said. Even she was still shocked about what had just happened. 

After that, I woke up every day thinking about how lucky I was to have Izzie as mine. 

9 years later

Izzie and I are both 25 now. We're the happiest we've ever been. We just graduated the college we attended together and are living in an apartment together in New York City. We both have great jobs, and today is going to be the best day of our lives.

I cuddled closer to Izzie when I woke up in her arms. Her embrace was the coziest place in the universe. No exaggeration. She slowly opened her eyes. The sun was shining through our curtains showing that it would be a gorgeous day. 

I started to remember what day it was. 

"I'm glad today is finally here. I finally get to marry you." She said.

---

A/N:

HI!

That is the end of the story :)

I wanna thank you guys for all the love and support throughout this book even though I haven't been updating as much as I probably should've been. I might do oneshots or something for Cazzie when season 3 comes out. 

Let me know what you think of the ending, I hope you all loved it. <3

I also wanna quickly say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 30K READS

I never expected over 1000 so this is kinda insane. 

I LOVE YOU! <3