♠Chapter 28♠

Hey doods. Don't know when this chapter is coming out but, to my knowledge, I have no idea about what I'm writing about.... Oh well, hope y'all enjoy.

Your POV:

     "Wow... It's beautiful outside." I say out loud to myself. I'm out on the balcony, leaning my body against the railing and looking out at the beautiful night sky above me. The stars dot the sky, and thanks to the fact that there's not to much light pollution, I can see many different shades of blues and purples. "It truly is a beautiful sight!" I hear from behind me. I look over my shoulder and see Kokichi wearing a comfy sweater and black jeans standing in the doorway. He's leaning against the door frame, his head cocked towards me and a small smile on his face. His hair is messy, he looks quite awake though, and I smile at him. He walks calmly towards me, with his hands in his pockets as he stands beside me, joining my gaze at the sky. I draw my attention to Kokichi and nearly gasp when I see the starlight reflecting perfectly through his eyes. I can trace and connect each star that shines in his eyes. I space out, staring at him but, I'm snapped out of it when I hear faint laughter. I blink and see Kokichi laughing into his long sleeve, his cheeks are rosy and his eyes are tightly shut. I feel myself blush as I turn away quickly to continue looking at the stars.

Kokichi's POV:

       I peak over at y/n once she's turned her attention back towards the night sky and sigh happily. She is truly beautiful. Her hair shines, reflecting the moonlight. Her eyes bright with wonder, a hint of a grin on her face and her soft expression. She's mesmerizing. I look behind me and stare at the roof. I smirk to myself, I have a great idea! I turn towards y/n, "Hey y/n?" I start. She turns towards me, eyes still filled with wonder. "Wanna go on the roof?!" I ask giddily, grinning wide. She looks at the roof then back to, smiling, "Ya sure! Why not!" She smiles. I grin my signature cheshire cat grin and grab her hand. I get up on top of the balconies railing and hold out my hand for her to take. (by the way the railing has a flat top) She giggles at me and then gently places her soft hand in mine. She steps onto the railing with me as we walk across it to the edge closest to the roof. I hop onto the roof and help her up. Once we get onto the roof, we start to run around like giddy children. I run over the huge slants and slide down the slants, kicking up some tiles in the process. I hear y/n laughing at me and I turn and start sprinting at her. Her laughter dies and turns into small screams and cries of fear as she runs away from me chasing her. "AWWWW!!~ C'mon y/n I just want to play!!~" I tease, laughing away while chasing her. She shakes her head, "NOPE!-" She starts but gets caught up when I catch up to her and tackle her. I hurl myself at her body and due to my speed, we tumble down the roof and almost fall off. At the moment, I'm sitting up on my knees why straddling her waist. Y/n's arms are above her and she's looking up at me with big eyes. The two of us look down at the long fall that we just avoided and then turn back to each other. We laugh and laugh.

   "O-O MY GOD, I- IC CAN'T BR-BREATHE!" Y/n can barely get out, due to her laughing. I wipe away tears forming in the corners of my eyes,

    "S-SAME!~" I choke out. I roll off of her and lie down beside her, looking back up at the stars. She scoots in closer to me and leans her head against my shoulder. I rest my head on top of hers and link out hands together.

Your POV:

      I look out at all the stars and can actually see a couple constellations.

    "Hey Kokichi?" I ask, looking over at him. He closes his eyes and starts to fake snore. I roll my eyes and slap his shoulder lightly,

      "C'mon, don't pull this on me." He smirks, "Then call me, 'Babe'!" He teases, smirking wide with mischief in his eyes. I feel heat rush to my face as I look away at the sky again, "Babe, can you see the constellations?" I ask, grunting out the babe part since I was tired of him teasing me. He giggles and turns onto his side, "Nope! Not really, also you should say that more often babe!~" He says slyly, leaning into my ear for the nickname. I must rival a tomato. I sigh and start pointing out the constellations to him, "Here, there's the big dipper and here's-" I start to point out the stars to him and he nods his head, looking at them with interest. Even if he doesn't care, he's being kind and at least paying attention to what I'm showing him.

      After a bit of looking at the stars, I feel myself start to get tired. "Kokichi?" I yawn, stretching my arms and pulling myself away from him. I sit up and look down at him, he sits up as well and looks at me, "What's up?" He asks, rubbing his eye with his sleeve. "Can we go to bed? I'm really tired..." I trail off, standing up and heading towards the balcony. He hops up, letting out a noise of agreement and then jumps down onto the balcony. I take the safer route and carefully step down onto the railing, then onto the balcony. I head inside, quickly grabbing pjs and get ready for bed. Kokichi doesn't change much other then out of his jeans. He wears boxers (your choice of colour ; )) and his sweater. that's a bit too long for him. I join him under the covers and cuddle into his warm body. He wraps his arms around me and yawns, "Night babe~" He purrs, slurring his words a bit from sleepiness. I burry my face int his neck, "Night babe." I say, too tired to care. He giggles and turns out the lights.

Bonus:

"Hey do you think you can call me daddy?!"

"Kokichi for the love of god, shut the f*@$ up."

Hey guys! Sorry this is late. but I don't think I'll go back to my old schedule for updating for a bit. I got a lot of work his week, and I finally got time to work on this. Anyways, I really hope you enjoyed this chapter. ILY, night! (or have a nice day!)