♠Chapter 20.5 (SMUTTY)♠

Hey guys! I'm typing some of this at school so please forgive me if it's short or simply unreadable. Anyways, this chapter will be smutty, so be warned- So, PLZ:

SEND ME SCENARIOS IN COMMENTS OR IN PRIVATE MESSGAES

I'M DESPERATE AND FULL OF SEMI WRITERS BLOCK

Kokichis POV:

     For a while now, I've been feeling very needy for y/ns affection. When we get back home from the ice rink, I'm about to change into pjs when I remember how badly I want her to well.... I blush at my dirty thoughts but in the end, I don't get changed and walk up to her in my birthday suit.

Your POV:

      Kokichi smiles at me, I try my best to keep down my blush and keep eye contact, not wanting my eyes to trail down too far. "Ko-Kokichi!? Wh-why?!" I stutter, unable to speak properly. He smiles and quickly walks towards me, I lean back onto the bed and Kokichi presses his body up against mine, his arms in-between mine. He leans down to my ear, "Please, I know this is embarrassing but I need your touch so bad, please..." He begs and whimpers, moving his arms to hug me. I smile and sigh, "Alright, just for you." I say, hugging back. I hear him let out a happy hum and pulls me off the bed.

(Be warned children, now is where it gets a bit nasty- so skip to next chapter, if it's out)

       Kokichi lays down in my place and I lie on top of him, he looks pleadingly at me. I raise an eyebrow, questioning what exactly he wants me to do. He blushes and his eyes trail down to in between my legs. My eyes follow his and I see his fully erect member, begging to be touched. I smirk inwardly and decide to tease him a bit. I gently touch his tip and hear a whimper escape his throat. He moans and moves his body up so his member is rubbing against my hand. I roll my eyes and start to slowly give him a hand job. He moans and purrs, whining for attention. I gently stroke his shaft up and down, continuing to get faster in speed the longer I go on. Kokichis moans get louder as some pre-cum leaks from his hot member. He whimpers when I softly run my unoccupied hand down his chest and give his hickey covered neck loving kisses. I rub him at full speed and his moans become louder and more lust filled. His fingers tangle into the sheets and his legs press into my sides. "Y- Y/N, I- I'm gonna-" His body collapses as he releases his load. He breathes heavily and moans in between gulps for air. "G-god, that felt s-so g-GOOD!~" He cries, expression lust filled, his tongue sticking out of his mouth as he pants, exhausted from his release. I crawl across his body, my crotch hovering over his member, so I can make proper eye contact. I lean down and kiss him, wrapping my arms around his back while his go around my neck. He licks my lip, asking for entrance and I give it to him. While he searches my mouth, one of my hands run down his back and I grope his ass gently. He moans and I take my chance to slip my tongue into his mouth. I explore his mouth and then we pull apart for air, panting, with a string of saliva connecting us. Kokichi finished his resting period and was begging for more contact. I roll my eyes again at this needy child and start to give him a blow job. I bob my head up and down his member and with every bob, Kokichi lets out a mewl of loud and deep moans. I feel his hot pre-cum enter my throat as I do my best to deep throat his shaft, I choke a bit but keep going. I bob quickly and Kokichi throws his head back and releases into my mouth. I gulp it down and pull away, Kokichis member twitching along with his body. His hair is messy and his mouth a droolly mess. He keeps moaning and groaning, body tying to recover from his recent load. I get off the top of him and lie beside him, cuddling into his chest.

Smutty stuff is over now!

      He recovers and cuddles me back, "Thank you y/n, I r-really needed that..." He says, rubbing his face into the crook of my neck. I snuggle into his warmth and almost fall asleep. "Hey um y/n?" He asks, very quietly. "Yes?" I ask, looking at him. Kokichi looks to the side, face flushed. "U-um could we go on another date tomorrow?" He asks, timidly. I smile at him and cuddle into him, "YOU ARE SO CUTE!!" I squeal. He lets out a noise of alarm as I press my self into his shoulder. "Oh! And the answer is yes!" I respond. He hums, gets comfortable and falls asleep. I feel my eye lids get heavy and I fall into a deep sleep.

Hey guys, this is the shortest chapter like ever, but I hope you all enjoyed, I'm super busy and trying to update is hard... Message me or comment down below scenarios for the story! Love you guys.