♠Chapter 6♠

Hey guys! Sorry for the late chapter, I wasn't home yesterday or the day before so my bad! Anyhow, lets get onto the next chapter~

Kokichi's POV:

        I wake up, first this time, and see the love of my life snuggling into me. I flush instinctively but smile when I remember that I don't need to feel embarrassed since she's mine ( ;) ). I look past y/n and look at the time, the clock reads 8:34, I turn my head to the side and see Shadow sleeping soundly on his bed. I internally sigh when I realize that we have the picnic thing today and we have to prepare for it. I pout but turn to y/n and gently shake her. She starts to stir but then quietly asks for 10 more minutes. I smile, love-struck at her, 'She's so adorable!~' I sadly still shake her awake.

Your POV:

       I open my eyes, and the first thing I see is Ouma smiling at me. I'm so tired that I can't even register what emotion he is feeling but I'm quick to assume he's humoured by me. I frown and glare him down, he instantly stopped smiling and looked at me with confusion. I immediately stop and apologize and state that I'm just tired. He smiles again, "Ok, well sorry for waking you up, but we need to get ready for our picnic thing today." He says, sending me an apologizing smile. I sigh, untangle my arms from him and get out bed. He lets out a whine from the loss of my warmth. I giggle but quickly go and prepare myself for the morning. After getting dressed, I start to head to the washroom but I hear whining and moaning still coming from the bed. I turn to Kokichi who is still lying in bed (accompanied by Shadow wagging his tail), upside down, pouting towards me with his arms outwards towards me, his fingers grabbing at the air, gesturing for me to come help him. I hunch my shoulders forward and pace over to him. I pick him up like a child, one of my arms under his legs which have wrapped themselves around my torso, and my other arm secure around his back. Hi arms are resting around my neck and he burrows his face into my neck, "To the washroom, trusted steed!!" I laugh and head over to the washroom.

♠Timeskip♠

      After we are both ready for today, (you can wear whatever you want and Kokichi is wearing whats in the photo or whatever you want ;)) we head to the kitchen, with Shadow, quickly eat breakfast and then start to prepare for the picnic. I pull out ingredients for cookies (whatever kind) and roll up my sleeves (ignore if you have no sleeves) and look over to Kokichi, "You ready to help or are you going out to buy Panta or something?" I ask, while tying an apron around my waist. He smiles at me, "I'll help till they're in the oven, then I'll go buy some other things at the store." He states, rubbing his hands together and cracking his fingers + knuckles. I turn attention back to the ingrediants and we get to work.

        It's a disaster. I tired to start the cookies off by following the recipe and making three batches but Kokichi insisted we just wing it. I wanted to crack the eggs but Kokichi stole them from me, yelled "watch this!" and then proceed to forcefully smash them against the counter sending yolk and egg whites everywhere. Luckily, we both were wearing clothes+aprons we could get messy in, and Shadow wasn't near the explosion, but still. He started laughing so hard, he fell to the floor in laughter. I was infuriated and started yelling at him. We quickly started over, this time following the recipe and me doing the dirty work while Kokichi sat on the island table, drinking Panta from a plastic straw and swinging his legs back and forth like the child-at-heart he is. I precisely cracked the eggs and added all the ingredients to their respectful bowls until it came to the flower. I was just about to pour in the flower when Kokichi appeared out of nowhere and poured most of the bag of flour into the bowl; and thanks to him being short (if you're short, you used a stool unlike Kokichi), hE FRICKEN SPILLED THE FLOUR ALL OVER HIMSELF, THE DOG AND THE FLOOR+THE COUNTER. I stand there, shaking in rage as he giggles and looks at me scared and nervously. He gently places the flour onto the counter and runs into the washroom, with Shadow, to get rid of the flour on themselves. I groan loudly and clean up the flour. Time to restart.... AGAIN. BUT THIS TIME, I do all the work, quickly and efficiently while Kokichi is still in the washroom cleaning himself and the dog up. I hastily put the 3 batches of cookies in the oven, and wipe the sweat from my brow and exhale. I take off my oven mitts as I see a wet haired dog and Kokichi walk in. He sheepishly smiles at me and I just shake my head at his nonsense. "Can I have some cookies before we go to the picnic?" He asks, with stars in his eyes. I feel my eye twitch, and he recoils back, "Do you really think I'd give you even one after the stunts you pulled? Not to mention, I wouldn't anyways, you can have one when we get there." I say, through my teeth. He pouts and he gets teary eyed, but he goes and sits down on a bar stool on the other side of the island table. He throws his body across the table, arms infant of him and his head between them, "When's lunch?" He asks, still being pouty. I look at the clock on the wall and it reads, 10:57. "Well," I start turning back to Kokichi, "We are eating lunch at the picnic and we never discussed a time so we'll just head over there when the cookies are out, but could you call your friends to choose a time?" I ask, tilting my head. Kokichi flushes, shoots out of his seat, pulls out his phone and runs away while dialing a number with a smile on his face. I hear him talking to someone on the other end before he exits the house, walking to the market a block over. I turn my attention towards the cookies and wait until the timer runs out with Shadow at my side.

♠Time skip♠

        The timer dings and I take the cookies out of the oven and place the tray on the cooling rack. The delicious smell wafting off the cookies starts to fill the house. The sweet aroma enters my nostrils and brings a delighted smile on my face, knowing I didn't burn them. Kokichi happily sashays through the front door and into the kitchen with bottles of Panta. He places them on the counter, "They said to go over when ever since they are already gathering at the park now!" He smiles. I look at the time, "How about we go now? Just let me pack these up along with the Panta then we can go." I state, starting to get a container/basket for everything. "Okie doki!!" He yells, and runs upstairs with Shadow to "groom" himself. I busy myself with putting everything away and packing up our snacks for the picnic. I bring the basket (I'm calling it a basket) to the front door and wait for the idiot. He hurries down the stairs and rushes to my side. He opens the door, "M'lady~" He purrs, looking at me slyly with a smirk. I smirk back, "Sir~" I respond, curtsying to him while holding the container. We wave bye to Shadow who looks at us very confused. We laugh and start our walk to the park.

WOOO, sorry this is late and semi short. I'll make the next one longer or make it a two part I ain't sure yet... Oh well see you next time! Bye!~