♠Chapter 8♠

Hey guys! So I just realized I have an idea about where I want the story to go, but I want to ask you guys, how long do you want this story to be? I could make it go on for a while but if you guys just want me to get straight to the point I can do that too. Anyhow, enough ranting and onto the next chapter~

No ones pov:

         A week has passed since the picnic with the 15 other teens, and y/n and Kokichi have been spending more time together. Whether it's at home or around town, they've really been getting closer with each other. (if that's even possible) Today is the day when the two will once again meet the group of 15. Today, y/n will meet with the girls and Kokichi will spend time with the guys. I should probably mention that's a sleepover but, anyways, lets go see who they're doing.

Your POV:

          It's the afternoon, Kokichi and I are watching a movie (your choice) and just lying on the couch, snuggling each other. I'm leaning against the arm rest of the couch, lying on my back, while Kokichi is in between my legs, on his stomach, resting his head on my stomach and looking at the screen. I fiddle and play with his hair while he lets out little purrs of delight and then pushes his face into my chest, the tips of his ears tinted red out of embarrassment; I smile at his adorableness. Our things that we've packed for our "nights", are resting against the couch. Sleeping bags, extra clothes and other sleep necessities are packed inside. The movie plays on but my attention is fixed on Kokichi's flustered form. I see him peek one eye up at me, still pressed against my form; I also notice a hint of a shy smile on his face while he stares at me. I smile softly at him, but that just cause him to rival a tomato, clutch at my shirt tightly and press himself even further into my chest. We stayed like this for awhile, until I decided to set an alarm on my phone to wake me up when we needed to go, which is at 5. I close my phone and finally got some well deserved rest, even though I've been sleeping well every night...

Kokichi's POV:

        I was still buried face first into y/n's chest, but I could hear light snores, and due to her breathing pattern, I could tell she fell asleep. I peeked upwards and saw her eyes delicately shut and her mouth slightly agape. I carefully click the home button on her phone an see she's set up and alarm. I smile, retract my arm, and rest on her again. I used y/n's boobs as a pillow, clutched tightly onto her shirt and fell asleep to the rise and falls of her chest.

Your POV:

         I wake up to my alarm going off, I sit up which cause Kokichi to slightly fall down. He quickly wakes up, still holding onto me and makes noises of confusion, he looks at me for an explanation and I just point to the phone. He notices it and groans, I smile and try to stand up so we get get to their houses in time. But Kokichi whines and still death clutches me. I still stand up but in response he wraps his legs around my torso and doesn't move. I sigh, "You really have to make things harder for me don't you?" I ask, irritation clear in my voice. He just makes hissing noises and hugs me tighter. I frown and maneuver myself, while he stills holds onto me, to grab our bags and walk out the door. Kokichi finally hops off of me and runs to our car (it's what ever kind and colour you want :)). I lock the door, head over to the car, pop the trunk and throw the bags in and head to the drivers seat. I open the door to see Kokichi sitting at the wheel, kicking his legs back and forth smiling wide, "Can I driv-" I cut him off, "No, you can't drive. While you were in the game, I got my entire driver's license. You don't even have a license, not to mention, you're a maniac at the wheel and I like the idea of living." I say, monotone. He pouts and sadly goes around and sits in the passenger seat, crossing his arms and still pouting. I sit down, close the door and start driving off to our destinations. Kokichi turns on the radio and start belting out the lyrics to whatever song plays, I join in on some songs that I know, but mainly focus on the road and the directions that Kaede and Shuichi gave me of their addresses. Luckily for me though, they live in the same neighbour hood.