♠Chapter 10.5 (smut)♠

Hey guys! So IN THIS CHAPTER THERE IS SMUT!!!! You have been warned!~

Your POV:

         After our background noise (movie) ended, I put on something for Ouma to watch while I head to the kitchen to prepare dinner/really late lunch. He sat happily on the couch, probably excited for later ( ; ) ). I start to prepare (favourite dinner) and get out our (favourite drink). While the meal is cooking/cooling, I set the table and clean up any messes I made. The timer goes off and I take out the food and place all of it onto our plates. I'm about to call in Kokichi but I already see him sitting at the table, cutlery clutched in his hands. I place his plate in front of him and then in front of where I sit. We chow down as the sun starts to slowly set, and the moon wrapping everything to a sleepy setting.

          We quickly devour our food, and head upstairs for Kokichi's wonderful day, well night, where he gets whatever he wants. We walk into our room, he heads straight to the bed and lies down, watching me, while I close the door and head over. I sit next to him, "So, what do you want to do tomorrow?" I ask, looking down at him. He contemplates and then shrugs, "Well, I heard the fair was coming into town today so maybe we can go tomor-" I get cut off, "YASSSSSS!!!" Kokichi throws himself upwards, with stars in his eyes. I giggle, knowing he would have said yes since he's such a child. He lies back down with his arms behind his head, looking at me with one eye closed and a smirk on his face, "Since we get to do what ever I want today...." He trails off, I just look at him, knowing what he was going to say.

"I want to f*** you!"

WARNING!!: There will indeed be smut here along with "naughty/swear words", so be warned, I will put a warning when the smut is done, but honestly, you aren't missing anything by skipping to the next chapter. Oh yeah, this is also the first time I will be writing something like this, so you have been warned!

        I smile at him, timidly, "Y-yeah sure Kokichi, I'll do that for you." I say, heavily flustered. He smiles wide, lets out a yay, gets off the bed and pushes me down onto it. He gets on top of me, and connects our lips together. It starts off as a simple kiss, my hands around Kokichis neck and tangled in his hair, and his hands on my lower back and the back of my head, pulling us in deeper. He bites my lips asking for entrance and I let him in. He explored every inch of my mouth and quickly pulled away for air, a string of saliva connecting us. We heavily pant, gasping for air, as he pulls back into it. His hand on my back, creeps up and starts to reach under my shirt, fiddling with my bra. I sneak my hand down to the bulge in his pants and start to rub it softly, teasing him. He moans and pulls away from the kiss, he starts to undo/take off my shirt until I'm left in nothing but my bra and my pants/shorts.

          He tears away my bra, and stares at my chest, I get flustered but don't cover it up since it's 'his day'. "Your so pretty." He says, leaning down, resting his head on top of my boobs. The next thing I know, he foundling them quite rough. I moan but try to muffle it with my hand, my back arches as Kokichi sucks and nibbles on one of my nipples while he fondles the other. His free hand moves my hand from over my mouth and grabs both my hands, holding them above my head. He releases his mouth from my nipple, "I love your moans so please, let me hear them loud and clear~" He purrs, returning his mouth to my breasts again. My moans and groans echo around the room as Kokichi removes his hand from my breast and slowly pulls down my pants/shorts. I instinctively move my knees up to stop him, but he pushes them away with both his hands. He lets go of my breasts and focuses his attention now onto my, already wet, underwear. My eyes widen as he gently strokes my sensitive area up and down, I can't surpass the moan that escapes my lips. Before I can even react, my body moves on it's own and flips Kokichi onto his back with me on top of him. He looks surprised as I hold his hands above his head, his eyes trail down to my breasts, dangling in the air, blushing hard. I too get flustered but I muster up the courage to speak, "You've had your fun, now it's my turn~" I tease, taking off his shirt. He turns into a tomato (not really) as I start to run my fingers along his bare chest and take off his pants/jeans/shorts (idk). He's left in nothing but his boxers, so I can see how large his bulge is. I blush but continue to tease him, now also stroking his bulge, and that causes Kokichi to become a flustered, moaning mess. I stop stroking his chest and look him in the eyes as I trail my hand down to waist of his boxers. He stares at me with pleading eyes, in one swift motion, I pull off his boxers and the full size of his dick, flings upwards. He shudders and moans, due to his cock being exposed to the cold/warm air. I start to give him a slow hand job, rubbing my hand up and down his length. He lets out quick breaths and moans every time I go a bit faster. His pants get louder as I go as fast as I can, "Y-yn! I'm gonna-" He starts but I cut him off by placing his length into my mouth, catching his release, and swallowing all of it. Kokichi throws his head back in pure ecstasy, letting out his loudest moan yet.

            I then give him a blow job, my head bobbing up and down his member/length (I'm just gonna call it that for now). He continues to groan and he grabs the back of my head, trying to move me along faster. "F-faster y-y/n, Please!~" He begs, panting, his mouth parted open, with saliva trailing down his lips. I continue at it until he warns me again, that he's going to cum. I keep my lips firmly on his member as he lets off another load, I once again swallow it all down. I pull away and wipe my lips off on my arm. He does the same, but to get rid of the drool. We both pant, staring at the other, with lust filled eyes. "Ca-can I actually f-fuck you? Li-like cum in you, cause I'm kinda feeling a n-no." He asks, still heaving for air. I try to smile, "Ya sorry b-but that's gonna be a n-no." I respond. He nods and quickly heads to the washroom, probably to grab a condom. He returns with exactly that, and puts it on. He pushes me back down onto the bed, gently this time, and starts to remove my only source of protection. Once my panties are removed, he starts to run his fingers over my entrance. I recoil backwards a bit, and moan. He looks at me, scared, thinking he hurt me, but I nod for him to continue. He goes back to teasing my entrance before sliding one finger inside. I let out a squeak as he moves/curls his finger around inside me. He then starts to pump his finger in and out at a steady pace. I moan excessively as he adds another finger and then another, pumping faster. He pulls them out, looks me in the eyes, smirks and then licks his pre-cum covered fingers. He then grabs my hips and pulls me closer to him, his tip at my entrance. He looks at me expectantly, asking for permission. I nod, nervously, as he slowly start to go in.

               He pushes himself inside me, and I cry out in pain and pleasure. He once again looks at me scared, "I-I'm ok please, keep g-going!" I beg. He begins to slowly thrust into me, still holding my hips. With each thrust, I let out a mewl of moans, the pleasure felt so good. Kokichi moved and held my arms above my head again, while he held my hips and thrusted into me faster and harder. We are both moaning, panting and crying out in pleasure, "G-god y/n y-your walls are closing in on m-me!" Kokichi cries out, in pleasure. "I can f-feel your dick, twitching in-s-side of me!" I say back, moving up and down due to how hard he was thrusting into me. My boobs were bouncing up and down and I feel like I'm being ripped in half but, it feels so good. "Y-y/n! I'm gonna cum again!" He warns me, "Me t-too!" I respond. He thrusts a couple more times before pulling out, resting his length against my stomach and releasing into the condom, moaning and panting. I cum as well and twitch due to the loss of pleasure and warmth. He lays on top of me while we both struggle for breath. Kokichi gets his breath back first and heads off to the washroom to dispose of the condom safely (use protection kids).

The SMUT IS now DONE!

         He comes back and once again cuddles against me, hugging me close. I hug him back, "T-that felt amazing." He says, pressing his face into my neck, still flushed. "I agree." I pant back. We start to fall asleep, resting against each other and soundly go to bed. (nakey ;))

HAHA I'M DONE AND SO FLUSTERED!! Hope y'all enjoyed, sorry it's short, and if there is any spelling or grammatical errors and have a nice day everyone! Next chapter, we're goin to the amusement park!!