10. Werewolf

Bruno's POV

"Y/n I really don't know about this" I said looking at her as she continued look in the mirror putting her makeup on,"Bruno it's just a Halloween party what could possibly go wrong?"

"Plus you were so excited to go to this earlier why are you changing your mind now?" Y/n added as she started to do her eyeliner,"Because I don't feel well..." I lied rolling my eyes.

As much as I wanted to go to this Halloween party, I couldn't. Tonight was a full moon and if it's midnight...I don't know if I can control myself. I never told Y/n this ugly truth that I'm a werewolf because I know she would leave me and for three long years I kept that secret.

Y/n finished her makeup and walked up to me and put her hand on the top of my forehead,"You don't look sick" she said frowning her eyebrows. I shrugged my shoulders as I put my hands in my blue jacket,"Maybe I caught something later on today"

"Come on Bruno pleaseee!" Y/n begged and pouted tugging on my jacket. Guilt washed over me as I looked into her pleading eyes, maybe staying there for a while wouldn't hurt right? I sighed in defeat and mumbled under my breath,"Fine..."

Y/n's eyes immediately beamed up with joy and she hugged me tightly,
"Yay!" She squealed jumping up and down. She finally finished putting on her costume and we headed to Eric's house who held the party. Y/n skipped towards his door and happily knocked on it.

Eric and Cinda opened the door and Cinda ran up to Y/n and they hugged each other,"Hey guys! I'm glad you came!" Cinda squealed still hugging
her. Y/n broke the hug and looked at Eric,"Hey Eric!" Y/n waved at Eric and he so as well. We walked inside their house and loud music was blasting while everyone was dancing to it in the living room.

"What are you suppose to be Y/n?" Cinda asked looking at her outfit,"I'm little red riding hood!" She told spinning around with her dress.
"Bruno's suppose to be the big bad wolf, but he decided not to dress up today!" Y/n grumbled in annoyance crossing her arms together,"I told you I'm not feeling well Y/n"

"Yeah yeah" She huffed before walking away with Cinda. Eric went up to me and nudged my shoulder,"It's a full moon tonight ya know?"

"Yeah..." I sighed running my fingers through my curls,"Are you gonna tell her the truth yet?" Eric asked. I sighed once more and looked down at my shoes,"No..." I murmured nervously rubbing my neck. Eric sucked his teeth and groaned,"Bruno you gotta her your secret, she's gonna figure her it out someday"

"Are you sure you can handle yourself tonight? It's almost twelve o clock" Eric asked rubbing my back,"I've learned how to control myself for a good amount of time" I reassured slowly removing his hand from my back,
"I think so...I hope so"

"Well good luck trying to cover your ears little bro" Eric said before patting my back and walked away, leaving me confused, ears? I felt the top of my head and gasped as I felt two pointy ears grow on the top of my head,
"O-Oh no..."

I panicked as I tried to think of a way to  cover his up until I saw a man with a basketball cap walk pass me. I followed him until he stopped and I tapped his shoulder grabbing his attention,
"Um Excuse me"

"Can I borrow your hat please?" I asked him pointing at his red snapback. He looked at me weirdly as he slowly took off his hat,"Uh sure" he passed it to me and I quickly put it on my head.

I sighed in relief as I straighten my hat until I realized the guy was still staring at me,"Cool eye contacts by the way" the guy complemented looking at my eyes closely,"They look super scary!" He said before walking away.