1. Old ass Bruno

So I just realized that Bruno's birthday is literally a month away from now and he's gonna be 33...

Jesus Christ where did time go?!

It feels just like yesterday this man was 28...now he almost 33 years old.

But you got to admit, this nigga never ages! He looked the same since he was 20!

But anyways I thought of something funny to write as I thought about this

~*~

I went downstairs and saw Bruno sitting on the couch watching Tv and I stared at him in confusion. He was wearing a plaid green shirt, khakis, glasses, and a brown belt around his waist.

"Bruno? What are you wearing?" I asked but he kept watching Tv.

"Bruno...?" No response,"Bruno?!" Bruno jerked his head towards me,"Huh?!"

"What are you wearing?" I repeated myself,"What?! Can you repeat that a little louder please?!" Bruno shouted putting his ear close to me.

"I said what are you wearing!?"

"Why am I swearing?! Honey, I'm not cursing!" Bruno continued to shout getting on my last nerve.

"I SAID WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING?!" I yelled in his ear making him wince."DAMN! You don't have to shout at me Y/n!" Bruno nagged covering his ears.

"Oh, I see you noticed my new outfit, isn't it lit or whatever you young people say nowadays" Bruno said proudly straightening up his shirt.

"You look like you sell free Real estate Bruno"

"You're just hating on my swag Y/n, I don't need you and your shenanigans killing my vibe" Bruno said looking back at the Tv watching a old Bet movie. I rolled my eyes and headed towards the kitchen.

I went into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator to get some milk to make some cereal. My eyes danced around the fridge and didn't see any milk.

I close the fridge and turned around and saw Bruno staring at me while smacking on some grapes.

"Everytimeee I'm in the kitchen...you in the kitchen..." Bruno said as he continued to smack on his grapes.

"In da gaht damn refrigerator...eating all the bacon, all the eggs, drinking all the milk, eating all the cereal...I wanna eat some of that cereal! I love FROSTED FLAKES!"

(I love the movie Friday btw)

"Bruno, what are you talking about? I didn't even get anything out the fridge!"