A Stupid Plan Gone Wrong!

Chapter Three:  “A Stupid Plan Gone Wrong!”  

Class was over, and I had a feeling that, doing what I was about to do, my life would soon be over as well.  

Before I’d even gotten out of my seat, I saw some poor guy as he was walking out of the classroom … with, blue paint all over his … his … rear end, I’ll just say.  

You could obviously tell he was seriously pissed off.  

I didn’t really blame him, I would’ve been too.  

And you know?  It didn’t take a genius to know who was behind that little stunt.  Let’s just forget the fact that a certain someone was laughing his stupid ass off, along with his dumbass friends.

Yeah … I started to get second thoughts…

But, letting the dumbass side of me take over, I got up out of my desk, and made my way over to the so-called ‘ultimate prankster’s’ desk to go through with my little plan anyway.

Once I was standing right in front of him, I took in a deep breath, leaned over, and tapped him on the shoulder.  

He averted his attention away from his buddies, and green met blue, as he made eye contact with me.  

I was speechless.

And not just because I was being extremely shy - which I was -, but also because this was the first time I’d ever actually gotten a closer look at him.  

Well, I guess his pranks aren’t the only reason why this guy is so damn popular …

It wasn’t just his green eyes - beautiful green eyes, I made a mental note of - that drew me in though … It was the small things … the little details of his face, and that smile of his …

Whoa, whoa, whoa!  What the hell?!   I need to get back to the situation at hand, and quit freakin’ spacing out!  

As if I didn’t already have enough problems as it was …

He kept on smiling at me, and chuckled.  “Like what ya see, huh babe?”  

My eyes grew almost as big as saucers, and I turned beat red.

He chuckled again.  “Yeah, I know.  I have that kind of effect on the girlies.”

I stood there, being completely still.  Not knowing what to say, and already deciding to back out of my plan.

Yeah, that quickly, and easily.

So, having already made my decision, I turned on my heels, and quickly walked out of the room.  

“Woah, come back!” Mars called out to my retreating figure. I decided the best thing to do, was ignore him. But soon he came racing in front of me and moved to block me. “Where ya goin’ stranger?” He inquired with a smirk.

I ignored him, and tried to move around him. He blocked me once more. “L-leave me alone,” I muttered in a low voice then pushed past him. I could hear him growl a little as I walked farther away.

“You're not getting away that easy, Kitty,” he stated. I heard the sound of his footsteps get closer and closer to me. Soon Mars was walking alongside of me. Part of myself was wondering why in the hell did I even bother to go up to him. My plan was stupid! I shouldn’t have even confronted him. I feel so dumb right now, I bet he thinks I’m too. “Are you going to ever tell me what you wanted to grace my presence with?” My eyebrows furrowed at his question. With an elongated sigh Mars stared down at me. “Why did you tap me on the shoulder?”

“Ummm ... y-you wer-re standing in front of m-my locker,” I lied with quickness. A small, but audible chuckle escaped his pink lips.

“Locker? We were in class,” mentally I began slapping myself. If I hadn’t felt dumb before, now I felt even stupider. The way his green eyes bore down at me made me start to feel small and worthless in a sense. My mouth closed into a thin line, but I stopped walking. Mars came to a halt beside me. “Now, are you willing to talk.” My eyes glanced over behind him. Slowly, but surely I nodded. His lips twitched up into a smile.

“Y-your ex is headed this way,” Mars quickly glanced behind him. And his eyes widened as his ex-girlfriend, Britney, came walking over.

“Shit,” he cursed. “Hide me!” He shrieked. I shook my head and then just took off in the nick of time as Britney came up to him and stopped him from fleeing with me. But as I got farther away I realized one thing:

Mars was sure to come find me later on...

Damn ... I’m screwed...

'~'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  

Okay, that was random ... ANYWAY!

There's the third chappy!  I hope you liked it!  ^_^  

A special thanks to TheRiverRunsDeep (Savvy) for helping me (once again) with this chapter!  Ur awesome!  Werisome ... BUT AlSO AWESOME!  Thanks for the help!  It is more than appreciated!  ^_^  

Well, till next time peoples!  ^_^

~ TheFirstWinterSnow