Author's Note

My god. I've finished my first original novel. Round of applause to the biggest procrastinator in the world for actually starting something and finishing it *cheering and clapping ensues*

This has been a two year journey. I created these characters in mid-late 2016 but never got around to actually writing their story until 2017 or so. I threatened myself to quit so many times that I never thought I'd see the ending of this book. But it all paid off in the end and I'm very pleased with how it turned out. Not bad for a first draft huh?

Yeah you read correctly. This is just a first draft. A stepping stone into publishing, if you will. I'll be editing all this until it's damn near perfect as well as doing some research into who would be interested into getting me published. So if anyone has any suggestions as to who I should send my transcript to, send me a pm! Or a comment too. I'll look into any suggestions you have.

Lastly, I just want to thank you. Thank you for reading this and taking the time to share this journey through adolescence and love with Laney and Nora. They very much appreciate you sitting down and reading their story just as much as I do. In fact, Nora's writing a fanfic right now similar to her and Laney's story. Laney isn't exactly thrilled but hey. The things you do for love.

Hope you enjoyed this story!