Chapter 12

I woke up the next morning to Josh staring down at me. His hair was all messy making him look extremely cute, I smiled up at him but when he smiled back it seemed forced.

"What's wrong?" I asked moving myself into a sitting position.

"I was just-" he took in a quick breath of air, "just thinking about what would happen if he caught you."

I frowned at him, I didn't want him to worry about me, he should have been worrying about himself since he was just as involved as I was.

"How about we take our minds of all... that?" I questioned.

Josh raised an eyebrow at me then winked with a smirk on his face. I could feel the heat in my cheeks.

"Not that!" I exclaimed "I mean we could go somewhere."

"Where?"

I thought for a moment about all the attractions that were near us. "I don't know." I replied.

"So you want us to go somewhere but you don't know where." He said.

"Shut up!" I laughed throwing a pillow at him.

"Okay," Josh said whilst dodging the pillow, "I know a place."

"Good, then lets get ready."

I was dressed in a loose top and some faded jeans, I wasn't sure where Josh was taking me but I felt like wearing a top and jeans was the safest option.

"Ready?" Josh asked walking out the bathroom as I stood up of the bed.

"Yeah."

"Well," he said holding out his hand, "I hope you don't get sick easily."

It turns out that Josh was taking me to a theme park that was only an hour away. I looked up at the huge park, "Wow." Was all I could manage to say.

"I know." Josh said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the park. After we had paid for tickets and I had practically begged Josh to buy fast track so we didn't have to wait in lines, It came to choosing which ride to go on first.

"I think we should go on the pirate ship first." I told josh and he shook his head pointing over to a ride that was dangerously tall.

"No, El look how fucking awesome that ride looks, I mean seriously." He said excitedly, causing a woman with a child to turn and give him a dirty look before whispering something even ruder than what Josh had said.

"But the Pirate Ship closes at 3 Josh, please?" I whined, knowing he would give in.

"Alright, fine do you knowing how annoying you sound whine?" Josh teased.

After riding the pirate ship, Josh had managed to persuade me to ride the roller coaster that was so high it probably reached the heavens.

Just as we were boarding the ride I realised how much of a bad Idea it was, I mean I had watched them Shane Dawson videos and I'm not sure I trust theme parks anymore.

"You alright El?" Josh asked trying to hide his amusement.
"My hearts beating like a drum." I said rechecking the safety bar was in place even though staff had already checked it.
"Ahh that's what the sound was I thought someone was playing Metallica" he laughed relaxing back into the seat whilst I did the exact opposite.
I glanced over at the little traffic lights that was set up ahead only to see that they were set to orange and I panicked.

"Shit, wait—"
I closed my eyes the whole through the ride and didn't stop screaming profanities the whole way round and unsurprisingly Josh laughed at me the whole time.
It was even worse when Josh decided he wanted to look at the photos that were automatically taken of us on the roller coaster. Josh had his middle finger in the air and was grinning like the Cheshire Cat while I had my mouth wide open and some dribble running down my face as I was screaming.
"Josh you cannot get that!" I exclaimed as he reached into his back pocket go his wallet.