Chapter 2

It was Monday. I hated Monday.

I had managed to force my mother into letting me start my first day of school on Friday. So this would be my first full week of school and I was not looking forward to it after what happened on Friday.

I dressed in my usual over-sized jumper, skinny jeans and floral Doc Martins then I left my naturally wavy hair down. I was still at Elena's house from our three night sleepover.

"Wow, you look like your eager to get to school." Elena teased as she noticed the scowl on my face.

"Yeah, the thought of school is what keeps me going." I joked.

She laughed, "Lets go then, you wouldn't want to be late getting to your favourite place on earth."

We arrived at school and I headed to my locker and put some of the books I didn't need until later on.

"You got your schedule?" Elena asked and I nodded in response.

"Okay, what classes have you got today?"

I looked down at my diary and said, "Drama first then Maths,  English, PHSE, and Physical Education last."

Great I had Gym Class last lesson, since its Monday that meant one thing; dodge ball. It's like the teachers here wanted our lives to be a misery. The bell rang and I headed for my first lesson.

"Good You have PSHE with me, that class is boring at least I'll have you to talk to now."

The bell went so Elena gave me directions to where my first class was, telling me that I should ask someone in my drama where my next class would be.

As I walked into the drama hall, I noticed that I was the first one here, I shrugged to myself and took a desk at the front. I  preferred to have a desk at the front; since I used to be home schooled, I was used to being close to the teacher.

After about 15 minutes people started filling in the seats. Mr Jacobs, my new drama teacher, walked in when about ninety-five percent of the class was here.

"Okay alright class, settle down." Mr Jacobs shouted.

"Today we are going to be learning about one of the most famous play writers in history or more specifically one of his plays."

I heard noisy foot steps behind me but I ignored them and continued to listen to Mr Jacob.

"This play is emotionally captivating and moving, the writer plays with your feelings throughout..." Mr Jacob said "Mr Ryder nice of you to join us for once."

I turned around in my seat and there was Josh Ryder with an annoying smirk on his face.

"Yeah don't expect this to be a permanent change." he replied.

Please, please, please don't sit next to me, I silently prayed to myself. I looked sadly over at the empty seat next to me, and then I looked around to the rest of the seats in the class he obviously wouldn't sit next to me.

I heard the chair next to me move. No.

"Why are you sitting next to me?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him.

"This is my assigned seat so if you don't mind stop being so fat and move up so I can actually sit down." He snapped.

Wow that hurt. I moved my chair to the very edge of the desk and glared at him.

"Look if you want to stare at me take a picture, it lasts longer and is much less disturbing." he said.

"I wasn't staring." I said truthfully but I could still feel my cheeks going red.