video

"What? Who is this?" I asked as I started pacing the room.

"Answer my question." they said.

"Yes, I trust Calum. Now answer mine."

They just laughed as if they expected me to know who it was. And when I heard them laugh, I recognized it.

"Amelia?"

"Smart girl." She laughed again.

"What do you want?"

"Just thought I'd call you to let you know that I don't think you should trust him anymore." I could hear her smirk.

"And why not?" I scoffed.

"I think I'll just show you. I'll text you the details, okay?"

And with that she hung up. I didn't understand what she was trying to do. Why did she care if I trusted him?

I decided to give up on the date and put my phone on the coffee table. I quickly went to my room to change into shorts and a t-shirt.

I came back down to find that Amelia had sent me a video. I unlocked my phone and sat down on the sofa, clicking 'play' on the video.

It looked like the camera had been zoomed in, so it wasn't the best quality. There was a boy walking, but I couldn't make out who it was. Then it hit me.

It was Calum.

He walked up to a girl and started talking to her. They were in front of this nice looking restaurant.

Her hand started tracing his right shoulder then landing on his chest. I felt a lump form in my throat.

She kissed him.

I tried my best to hold myself back, knowing it would be dumb for me to cry over something like this. But he did nothing to stop her, and I watched him kiss her back.

Stood up, then cheated on, what a great night.

The girl must have been Fleur. She had long, black hair that ran down to her waist, which I should have recognized in the first place.

The video ended when their kiss did and I put my phone down. I took a deep breath and thought over everything. Maybe it wasn't Calum. Maybe they were just trying to mess with my head. Maybe none of this was really happening, and I was dreaming. I pinched myself just to check.

Nope, it was happening.

My mind buzzed with questions. Why would he do this? Why Fleur? Why on this very day? And why to me?

I'd known Calum for years, and he was the last person I ever thought would do this kind of thing. And to be honest it hurt a hell of a lot.

8.59, my phone vibrated.

It was Calum.

-

silly calum

i hope this doesn't suck :)