64

"Jacob......" Chres sighed, getting off of Kendall.

"No. Don't even say anything. You have every right to touch Kendall. I fucked your god daughter." I lied, grabbing my phone, backpack, shoes, and hoodie and leaving the room.

I slipped on my hoodie and shoes and put my backpack on my back, leaving the house. I'm sick of all the drama. This hurts more than being raped by Jaay.

I don't know why this is all happening to me. I know I touched Kennedy but it was only because Chres was trying to keep Kendall and him a secret.

I just need to be alone to think. Maybe I can see if I can stay at Craig's house. He doesn't live too far from here.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What the hell was his apartment number? I wanted to kind of surprise him. I pulled out my phone and called Ray.

"Hey Jake." Ray answered.

"Hey Rayan. Can you tell me Craig's apartment number?" I asked.

"I think it's 1108." He told me.

"Thanks Ray." I thanked him, hanging up. I got on the elevator and pressed 11. When I got off, I went to the apartment number and knocked on the door. When the door opened, a short girl in a large t-shirt stood in front of me.

"Is Craig here?" I asked. She rolled her eyes and nodded, letting me in.

"Baby who was.... Oh hey Jake." Prod smiled.

"Hey.... Did I interrupt something?" I asked as the girl went over to shirtless Craig and tried to push him into the room.

"Ye-"

"No. Nothing at all. You need to go." He told the girl, moving her off of him. She huffed and grabbed her clothes up off the floor, taking his shirt off and exposing her naked body. Hoe.

She slipped her clothes on and whispered something into his ear before rolling her eyes at me and leaving. Hope they roll all the way to the back of her head.

"What'd you need?" He asked, sitting next to me and pulling me onto his lap.

"I just needed someone to talk to." I sighed.

"I'm right here baby boy. What's up?" He asked, rubbing my back.

"Well Chres's ex Kendall came yeste-"

"Wait Kendall's here?" He asked shocked.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked.

"Well Chres completely shut down when Kendall left for college. His mom had just given them permission to go out after they were sneaking around and then he had to leave. He swore if Kendall came back he'd go right to him. That was his first." He told me.

"Well I guess he kept his promise. I think we just need to break up..." I sighed.

"Like take a break or?"

"I don't think a break is going to help things. I think we need to just see other people." I nodded.

"I thought that'd never happen." He laughed. He pulled me into him and pecked my lips.

"Well you can stay here for as long as you need. There's alway room." He told me.

"Thanks Prod. I don't think I can stay in the same house with them." I nodded, standing up.

"Can you drive me over there to get my stuff?" I asked. He nodded and grabbed a sweatshirt and his keys.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"You want me to come in with you?" Craig asked me.

"No." I said, remembering when he basically threw me into the wall and shouted in my face.

"Alright. I'll stay right here." He told me, unlocking the car door. I inhaled and got out, going to the door. It was unlocked as I left it. I went upstairs and into the room and ofcourse, Chres and Kendall where laying in the bed shirtless, Chres laying ontop of him.

"Jake..." He sighed, again and got up.

"Don't bother." I chuckled, grabbing my bags.

"Babe wait." He exclaimed.

"No Chres. He said don't bother. Leave him alone. You don't need him." He laughed. I clenched my jaw and turned around.

"Oh really? He sure needed me when I was inside of him the other day, making him scream even after I pulled out, even though he promised not to let anyone else do that. But that's none of my business. Too bad there's no tea." I chuckled, slamming his door behind me. I smiled at myself and went downstairs and threw my stuff in the trunk before getting in.

"You okay?" I nodded and sat back in my seat as he started up the car and drove off.

"Fuck me! Um deeper!" The tv shouted. Why the hell was I watching porn with Craig?

---------(Got y'all again 😏😂)--------

"How do you find this enjoyable?" I laughed, looking back at Craig.

"I don't know. I just do." He smiled, pulling me closer to him. I was in between his legs as we ate popcorn, watching porn videos. We only had our boxers on and his dick was hitting my back.

"You know what else I find enjoyable?" He whispered into my ear.

"What?" I asked him.

"Watching live porn." He smirked.

"Your such a freak. Where's your laptop?" I asked.

"I didn't mean live from the internet. I like 3-d." He chuckled. This nigga is such a freak. A sexy ass freak.

"I know where that's going to lead to and i'm not trying to have sex right after breaking up with Chres. I just need to be alone for a little bit. When i'm ready, I promise you'll be my first choice but I just need time to get my head right." I told him.

"I understand. But i'm still gonna do this." He smirked, leaning into me. I leaned into him and kissed him. It was soft and short but so good. I smiled and turned off his mini lamp, turning off the tv, putting the popcorn on the nightstand and kissing him again. His hands held the side of my face as mine held his back, pulling him closer to me.

"You didn't kiss that girl, did you?" I whispered as he laid back and I crawled ontop of him.

"Nah. Just gave her some back shots and she gave me some head. She tried but I ain't bout kissing people I don't like for real." He smiled, pulling me into his lips again.

For the rest of the night, we just had a long make out session and talked until we both dozed off.

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

: