27

The day went by slower than usual. Art I just stared out of the window as the crew tried to get my attention. Precal was boring as always. We copied some notes and then did workbook pages. Next was Honors AP which I had by myself so it went by pretty quickly. Then lunch came around......

I walked into the cafeteria with my hood on my head. I went straight to the line and got my tray as the lunch lady put the food on my plate. Today was a slice of cheese pizza with a cheese stick, a bag of chips, a small salad cup, and a mini bottle of water. I went to a small table in the corner of the cafeteria and sat by myself. I ate my food as quickly as possible but quick wasn't quick enough.

"You can't avoid me all day babe." Chres spoke as he came over to the table I was sitting at.

"Well at least in can try." I laughed sarcastically. He sat in the chair next to me and scooted as close to me as he can get.

"I want you to tell me but if you don't want to I can't change that. Your still my baby and I still love you. Stop avoiding me." He whispered with a hurt tone before pecking my lips. I felt bad but at the same time I couldn't let anyone get hurt. Marco was insane.

"I'm sorry. I just can't say anything. I don't want anyone to get hurt." I sighed.

"That's the thing. You won't get hurt if you tell me." Chres raised his voice.

"I don't care if I get hurt! I'm worried about you and my mom! You said you understood but clearly you don't!" I yelled, jumping out of my seat and leaving the cafeteria.

It's short but there are more to come. Te he he 🗿