58

2k Votes 🙈

"Hey baby." Ms. Perez smiled as her husband, Marco, walked through the front door.

"Hey babe." He smiled falsely. He was sick of acting like he liked her. He only married her to kill Jacob and he didn't even know where he was.

"How was your day?" She asked him, pecking his lips.

"Fine. I'm horny though. Let's go upstairs." He cut right to the chase, getting ready to go upstairs.

"I'm not really in the mood babe. Let's just eat an-"

"What the fuck did I just say? I'm your husband which means you give me what the fuck I want without hesitation." He shouted at her, grabbing her hair and slinging her onto the floor.

"Ow. What the fuck was that for, Marco?" She yelled, rubbing her aching forehead as she attempted to stand.

"You really should've listened to Jacob. You might've actually lived. But I guess water flows better than blood. Dumb ass." He laughed, dragging her up the steps.

"Stop! Ow! Let go of me!" She struggled to get out of his grip. They reached their shared bed room and Marco picked her up and threw her onto the bed, closing the bedroom door and locking it.

Marco snatched her pants off with her underwear and slapped her to stop her from struggling, which helped as she cried out in pain.

He quickly snatched his pants and boxers down, ramming into her.

Ofcourse they'd had sex before but never rough and unexpected. She cried out in pain as he practically raped her senseless.

"Marco stop!" She begged as he yanked her hair, thrusting fast and deep into her.

He was on the verge of release and began to pound into her, holding tightly onto her waist to the point where his nails clawed into her sides.

He quickly came, squirting rapidly inside of her. He stayed inside of her until he was completely done and pulled out, slipping his boxers and pants back on and leaving not only the room, but the house.

If only she would've listened to Jacob..........