22

"Babe?" Chres yelled up the steps. I ran out of the room and down the steps before jumping on him.

"Yes?" I laughed as he carried me over to the kitchen.

"I wanted to spend the day with Déjà since she's my sister. We're gonna be closer than we were before." He told me, sitting me on the counter.

"Oh cool. That's great." I smiled.

"I was gonna take her out to the mall and then for lunch." He told me.

"Cool. I'm gonna go home so you guys can be alone. I gotta check on my mom and work on some sketches." He nodded and walked over in between my legs.

"So we haven't really went out on an actual date yet. Maybe we can go out some where this week." He asked, kissing my neck.

"That sounds good." I smiled, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"So you remember what you told me we could do on my birthday?" He asked, putting his hands into my boxers.

"Yeah. Ummm." I moaned as he grabbed my dick and started massaging it.

"I wanted to do it somewhere so we don't have to worry about being too loud." I grabbed onto his shoulder as he rubbed my tip with his finger.

"Yeah. Shit." I groaned as he took it into his hand and began pumping it.

"A few years ago my cousin bought a beach house but he never really uses it. Maybe we could go there." I whipped my head back as he stroked it fast.

"Baby....fuck, go faster." I screeched. He pulled my boxers down so they were around my knees and pumped my dick fast. I winded my hips as I put my hand on his and pushed it down quicker. I let go and wrapped my arms around his neck and spread my legs as I began to squirt lightly. Chres used my nut to pump faster as the moist slapping sounds echoed through the kitchen.

"Ugh. Umm." I shuddered as I released fluently. Chres lifted me up and pulled me around his waist as he gripped my butt.

"I can't wait to please you." He whispered in my ear as I bit my lip.

"I can't wait either." I smiled, pecking his lips. He grabbed a paper towel and wiped me and the counter up before I slipped my boxers back on.

"Why do you like me?" I asked Chres as he carried me up the stairs.

"Your real. Beautiful, smart, talented, funny, and your always there when I need you. I could see us having a future. Adopting some kids, getting married since they made that shit legal. We gon grow old and rusty together." He laughed, throwing me down on the bed and climbing ontop of me. "And i'm not bi anymore. I'm officially gay. I figured I was bi cuz I had girls before but all of them were just for the sex. I didn't actual like them. But I love you and only you." He smiled, pecking my lips.

"Aw! Your gonna make me cry boo boo." I laughed, kissing him again.

"I'm serious. After school we gon go to college and get a house together. I can hit that nonstop." He laughed, kissing my neck. "We gon adopt a baby girl and spoil the shit out of her. You would be a good mom though for real." He smiled.

"When we decided to move, I never thought I'd meet someone like you. I thought I'd be bullied again and no one would like me. You changed that. I'm so thankful for you and the squad." I smiled, kissing him.

"I don't know where I'd be right now if you didn't move down here. I probably would've been locked up by now." He laughed.

"So besides when we do that on your birthday, what do you plan on doing?" I asked, getting up off of the bed.

"Probably have a hotel party or just a party here. I don't care about none of that shit. I just wanna be inside that ass." He laughed, slapping my butt.

"Ew! Don't say it!" I laughed, putting my hands on my ears.

"I'm just saying nigga. I'm just saying."

I feel like this story sucks. I know y'all comment saying it's good but I need some feedback on what you wanna see. I feel like all they do it kiss and stuff. I tried to make a couple plot twists but whatever. I'm gonna do a couple chapters in 3rd so y'all can see about Déjà and Jacob L. And other stuff like that. Don't be afraid to say you didn't like this chapter cuz I'll change anything I did wrong! Otay? Otay 🌚