35

I got a lot of comments wondering why Jacob wasn't accepted into the group. I thought it was clear but maybe I was wrong. @princeinspiredme was right. He wasn't accepted because the girls didn't like that his sexy gay ass could dance better than all of their pole straight Thot asses combined. Otay?

So after about 30 minutes of getting my tasks for Chres's party, I made my way home. I decided to walk and just think on the things that have been happening in my life. I finally made it home and headed to the fridge to get a snack. As I was looking, I was yanked by my shirt backwards, hitting the hard granite island behind me. I slowly looked up to find Marco staring at me with a devious look.

"You thought you could hide at your little boy friends house? Your disgusting." He chuckled. My head was pounding in pain as I struggled to stand.

"If only you were normal. I could've treat you like the child I never had. But I guess no one can be as good as my child. I won't have to worry about your devil soul anymore soon." He laughed. I furrowed my eyes brows as the room began to spin.

"Get your ass up before your mom comes down here." He demanded before stomping up the steps.

I laid there for about ten minutes before standing to my feet. I stumbled and held onto the counter and looked down to see a lot of blood on the island. Not one spot.... Two large spots. I reached and felt the back of my head and felt the moist blood oozing from my head. I trailed my hand down my neck and to the small of my back to feel another spot of blood. I felt light headed and had to use anything I could reach to help me get down to my room. I laid down on my stomach on my bed as my vision began to blur and my head began to pound so loud that I couldn't hear anything but the faint ring of my phone in my bag across the room. Chresanto. If I could reach the phone, he could come and help me. I should've told him about Marco before because I probably would be with him right now, snuggled up in his safe and loving arms. I climbed off of the bed and slowly crawled over, using the increasing sound to find my bag. Just as I thought I'd found it, it stopped ringing and everything around me faded away.............................