47

So today was the day I had to go back to school. My mom only let me stay home for one day but I really don't wanna go.

"Get out of the bed! Now!" She yelled, yanking the sheets off of me.

"I'm tired and sick! Why do I have to go?" I cried, pulling the comforter back onto me.

"Your not sick your trying to lie around and be lazy all day. Just because you tried to kill yourself doesn't mean it's okay to stay in bed. I'm not telling you again to get up." She shouted, storming out of the room.

"Why do you hate me so much? I've done nothing! What do you hate me cause i'm gay too?" I questioned, yelling out into the hall as I got up out of bed and made my way to her.

"I've had enough of your attitude. I'm this close to kicking you out of my house." She threatened. I gasped sarcastically and chuckled.

"Oh really? Because i'm pretty sure that's a federal law since i'm a minor. Something called child abandonment? Yeah. Unless you send me to DHS and have a good reason why you can't keep me, that won't happen. And no one is going to take a 16 year old because that will just be a waste of time. But don't get your hopes up. I'll be out of your hair in two years when I go to college. Until then, you and your ratchet ass husband can stay the fuck out of my way. You and that jack ass can rot in hell. Don't come to me when he starts hitting you. I'll just yell at you to stop blaming him and start blaming yourself. Since your the one who bought us all to this." I scowled, getting out of her face and going to my room, slamming the door.

She's had enough? I've had enough. I'm sick of people bossing me around and treating me like i'm their dog. I'm sick of moping around because I don't feel loved. I've passed my breaking point, and everyone is going to know it. Watch out world. Jacob Anthony Perez is no more Mr.NiceGuy