39

So this is the last update for today and hopefully my other readers will see I updated and read. Don't ever hesitate to vote and comment because I love seeing the love more than I love writing. I love to see praise for what i do. It motivates me to write more. Thanks for the people saying they aren't going any where. I write for you guys. But: "SOME OF THESE READERS AINT LOYAL!" Lmao. 😂And also
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HAVE A COOKIE 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪
OKAY. Read on:::::::::

"Faster babe." I groaned, hopping up and down.

"I'm trying. Fuck!" Chres yelled, throwing the remote across the room. We were playing Assassins Creed Multiplayer and he'd just been shot.

(Ha! Got you, ya freaks)

"Come on babe. It's just a game." I laughed.

"No. You was supposed to jump and shoot the guy." He groaned.

"Well i'm sorry I didn't worry about you when I was trying to shoot the guy that was right next to me that was trying to get your from behind. I'll be more careful next time." I chuckled with sarcasm. I turned off the console as Chres stomped up the steps.

He's such a big baby. He can't deal with things when they don't go his way.

I followed him up the steps and closed the door behind me.

"Come here." He told me, patting the surface in between his legs. I walked over to the bed and crawled over to him, sitting in front of him and wrapping my legs around his waist.

"You know I love you right?" He asked, pecking my lips.

"I don't know. Do you?" I laughed.

"Yes I do. A lot." He smiled, kissing me again.

"How much?" I asked. He smiled and kissed my lips about 15 times in a row.

"That much and more. I can't show you that till tomorrow tho." He laughed.

"You can show me a little bit right now." I smirked. Yeah I was a little horny but i'm keeping my promise when I said he had to wait till tomorrow.

"Lay down." He whispered, making sure to get up and lock the door this time. I laid back carefully and he came over and pulled down my shorts and boxers.

"Your lucky I love you cuz I usually make people do this for me." He laughed, rubbing my growing erection.

(I don't feel like doing the whole thing so let's get to the middle of it)

"Damn babe." I moaned lowly. He took me out of his mouth and lifted my butt up, shoving his tongue into my whole. I gasped because this was the first one he'd ever done this but instantly began to moan. His tongue worked magic. He pulled his tongue out and slowly slid one finger into me. He did it slow and it didn't hurt like when Jaay had done it so it felt good.

I soon came and I got cleaned up before climbing into the bed with Chres after he washed out his mouth.

"Goodnight my love." I smiled, pecking his lips.

"Goodnight my love." He smiled, pecking my lips before wrapping his arms around waist as we both slept in each other's embrace.

I'm not really in the freaky mood but hopefully I will be tomorrow when we get to the *Jeremiah voice* Birthday sexxxxxx! Lmao. Night Royce lovers 😚