23

This chapter is 3rd Person POV so you can see the different aspects of each character! Hope jhu like et!

Jacob laid in his bed, sketching out something he'd seen in a dream last night. It was a figure holding something and as he continued to draw, he realized what it was. His eyes grew wide as he realized his dream was about his step father, Marco. In one hand, he held a beer bottle and in the other, a knife with dry blood. He ripped the page out and crumbled it up, throwing it onto the carpeted floor.

Meanwhile, Déjà was getting ready for her day with her brother. As she slipped on her retro high waisted shorts, her phone began to ring. She picked it up as Latimore's picture popped up on her phone. A smile instantly spread across her face as she slid the green answer button across her screen.

"Hi Jacob." She giggled.

"Hello beautiful. What you doing today?" He asked Déjà as she went back to getting ready for her day with Chresanto while holding the phone to her ear.

"I'm actually going to hang out with my brother." She told him as she coated her lips in strawberry lip gloss.

"Oh. I didn't know you had any siblings." He laughed.

"Neither did I. I just found out yesterday that Chresanto August is my brother. Do you know who that it?" She wondered.

"Yes I do. I don't think anyone doesn't know who he is." He laughed.

"Yeah. So how about you? Anything your doing today?" She asked him, throwing her wallet into her cream colored side clutch.

"I was hoping I could see you today. Other than that nothing." He flirted, causing Déjà to smile.

"I was hoping to see you too. Maybe later on when i'm done with Chres we could hang out." She suggested. She was really feeling Latimore and he was really feeling her.

"That sounds good. I'll come pick you up and we can go over to grab something to eat." She was super excited to go out with him that she practically screeched into the phone.

"Okay. That's sounds great. Gotta go. Bye." She laughed, hanging up the phone.

********************************

Déjà and Chres entered the mall and began strolling through until they came up to Deja's favorite store, Zumiez. 🌚

"Let's go in here." She laughed, pulling Chres into the store.

"Nah. I don't wanna go in this hippie ass store." He whined as she began to look through a rack of jeans.

"Go find something for Jacob. The hippie!" She laughed, pushing him into the men's section. Chres looked through the large selection of clothes and picked out a bucket hat and a t shirt for himself and got Jacob two pairs of joggers, two tie dye t shirts, a pair of shorts, a hoodie, and a rainbow DGK tee shirt.

"Well damn. I hope you got enough money for all that." Déjà laughed as they both headed to the cashier. They each paid for their items and headed back to the walk of the mall. For the rest of their hang they bought clothes, Déjà for herself and Chres for himself and Jacob. They stopped to get some pizza from the food court and then headed to Chres's car.

"So what you gonna do when you get home?" Chres asked as he began the drive back to Deja's house.

"Well Latimore invited me out for dinner later on so I'll put up my stuff and them get ready for that." She informed him.

"Oh okay. Be careful with that dude. He seems kinda iffy." Chres warned his little sister.

"Yeah yeah. What about you?" She asked, changing the subject from her date later on.

"I'll probably go hang with Jake. Give him his clothes." He told her. They pulled up to Deja's house and she reached over and gave Chres a hug.

She opened up the passenger door and stood outside before ducking her head back into the car.

"Goodbye brother." She smiled.

"Goodbye sister." He laughed as she closed the door and walked up the the front door of her house. He made sure she got in safely before backing out of his parking space and making his way to Jacob's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Could you guys check out my Princeton Love story? It's called Always, Forever. I also have a Trey Songz love story I started a few weeks ago called Smartphones. Thanks 😘❤️