6

If you guys are wondering, these are the characters' ages:

Rachel- 18- 11th grade
Chres-17-10th grade { I just realized Chres is 17 and driving a car so just say he has his permit and drives illegally without a licensed driver. It shouldn't be that big of a deal considering he beat up a crack head and smokes weed *shrugs shoulder* Lls}
Jacob-16-10th grade
Ray-16-10th grade
Ej-17-11th grade
Déjà-17-11th grade
Prod-18-11th grade
Myles-16-10th grade
Kennedy-16-10th grade
Jaay-17-10th grade

They all go to a performing arts school so some of them have the same classes even though their in different grades
========================

We pulled up to Deja's house and it was really nice. Chres grabbed my duffle bag and the bags of chips as I carried the heavy bags of soda. He chuckled at my struggle and I mean mugged him all the way into the house.

"Déjà!" He yelled as we closed the front door.

"We're up in my room!" She yelled from upstairs.

"You can take the snacks and stuff upstairs and I'll put the drinks in the fridge." He told me, switching bags with me. I took my bag and the chips upstairs and followed all of the noise towards Deja's room.

"Where's neon skin at?" Déjà asked. Everyone began to burst into laughter as I placed the chips and my bag close to everyone else's.

"He's putting the drinks we bought in the fridge." I told them, plopping down on the bed next to Star and Ray.

"So this is your first sleepover with us. We gonna be turnt! But if you go to sleep first, you will not wake up." Ray laughed an evil laugh. Everyone joined into the laughter as Chres entered the room.

He walked over and plopped down right behind me, his leg touching mine.

The door opened and in walked Ej, Deja's boyfriend. He walked over to her and kissed her. I could tell they were happy together.

"So? What we gonna do now?" Ray asked as the room filled with silence.

"We need to do something. Cuz I don't wanna do nothing around Kennedy. She don't come till tomorrow." Chres spoke. I looked back at him and smiled. He smiled back at me as everyone began conversing. He scooted closer behind me and spread his legs apart so I was sitting in between his legs.

As we were talking, Myles walked in with 'Night Time' by Migos playing on his phone. All the girls got up and started doing the dance and Ej pulled out his phone and recorded it.

"Ayyyyeee!" Everybody yelled as they started twerking and they each took turns doing the nae nae.

Ray got up and started playing around and everyone burst into laughter.

"You doing it wrong!" Chres yelled from behind me.

"No I ain't Mr. Cresent Roll!" He yelled, causing more laughter.

"Shut up pippy long stocking." Chres joked. I couldn't help but laugh as he got up and they started play fighting. Chres dominated him in the matter of minutes and I could tell he was strong.

I got up and pulled out the bag of lays chips and laid back where I was. Just as I began munching on them, Chres lifted me up and sat behind me, pulling me into his lap.

"Ooohh!" Prod yelled looking over at us.

"Prince your gay?" Star asked me. I sighed and nodded, looking back at Chres.

"And i'm bi." Chres spoke. Everyone gasped at his admitting it and he pulled me closer, kissing my cheek. I smiled and laid back on his chest as everyone awed.

"Let's play truth or dare." Star suggested.

"Come on. Sit next to me." Chres whispered in my ear as everyone formed a circle on the floor.

Star put her phone in the middle of the circle where she had a spin the bottle app that would choose who got picked. She clicked the button and it spun around, landing on Ej.

"Truth or Dare?" Star asked him.
"Dare." He said, rubbing his hands together. We all thought of a dare to give him when Ray went over and whispered in his ear. His eyes grew wide as they both burst into laughter. He went over to our pile of bags and went into a pink one that had a D on it which was Deja's and he took out a pair of her panties.

"Babe. What are you doing?" Déjà laughed. He didn't answer as he put the underwear on his head and started running around screaming: "I love pussy! I love pussy!" Everyone died into laughter as Déjà took her underwear and put them back in her bag.

She clicked the button again and ofcourse, it landed on me.

"Truth or Dare?" Star asked. I sighed.

"Dare." I said. She contemplated for a second before walking over and whispering into my ear.

"I dare you to text Chres saying he's a sexy beast and you want to devour that ass." She giggled into my ear.

My eyebrows furrowed as I pulled out my phone and texted it to him with a kissy face emoji.

Star eyed Chres as he pulled out his phone. He saw the message and his eyes immediately widened. His face turned a bright red as he looked over at me. I put my head down and blushed as Star burst into laughter.

"What'd you dare him?" Everyone asked Star. She told them and they all joined into the laughter as me and both looked at each other with embarrassed expressions.

"Hello?" Déjà said, speaking into her phone. Her eyes grew wide as she began to panic. "Are you sure? Okay. I'll tell him." She said, hanging up the phone. She looked over at Chres with a sympathetic look. "Kennedy wanted you to know she isn't coming tomorrow." She told him.

"Wait. Why not?" He asked. Déjà shrugged her shoulders but you could tell on her face she knew something.

"Déjà. If I find out you ain't telling me something, there's gonna be problems." Chres threatened.

"Nigga please. You ain't my daddy. I'm telling you what she told me to tell you." She scoffed.

"Her daddy right here." Ej laughed, pecking her lips multiple times.

"Y'all get on my nerves with that shit. K and Jaay ain't even like that and they only have one class together besides lunch." Ray joked.

"We should maybe watch a movie or something." I suggested. Everyone nodded and we separated to prepare for the movie.

Déjà and Ej went to get blankets for everyone, Ray, Myles, and Star went to go put all the chips and popcorn into bowls, Prod and Rachel went to set up the beds and stuff so we could all watch comfortably. Which left me and Chres to go in Deja's movie bin in the basement and pick out a few movies for us to choose from. Chres dragged the large bin out and clicked on the light.

"Damn! When was the last time she opened this?" He joked, opening the dusty lid.

We both began to search through the movies when both of our hands overlapped ontop of Freedom Writers. I instantly began to blush as we looked into each other's eyes and he began to caress my hand with his.

"You have smooth hands." I whispered. He threw a smile at me and traveled his hands from my hand up my arm then down to my inner thigh. I shuddered as his smooth hands caressed my thigh.
A loud moan accidentally escaped my mouth as his hand moved further up to the opening of the leg on my shorts.

"What are y'all nasty asses doing down there?" Ray yelled as he made his way down the basement steps. Chres quickly removed his hands and we acted like we were still looking through movies.

"Y'all ain't slick. I heard that girly ass moan come out of one of y'all. I got my eyes on you two." He spoke seriously, walking backwards up the steps and tripping at the top. Chres and I both died into laughter as he tried to play it off and ran up the rest of the stairs.

"Is he always like that?" I giggled, continuing to look through the movies.

"Pretty much." He laughed, looking up at me.

Please comment and vote! I really appreciate it. Updating soon 😻