24

@JoyTijani Thanks for the idea! I got this huge plot idea from your comment. I appreciate the feedback
{Jacob Pov}
-------------------------------------------
I tossed and turned in my sleep as I had a nightmare. Marco was chasing after me, calling me a fag and saying no one loved me. I tripped and fell as I was being chased and he hovered over me with his sharp knife.

"No one loves you! God hates you! I hate you! The only person that loves you is the devil you fag!" He chanted as tears streamed down my face.

"No! No! I can't help it! I can't help that i'm attracted to guys! Please!" I yelled.

"It's too late for please!" He laughed as he brought the knife down quickly.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed as I popped out of my crazy nightmare.

"Are you okay? I've been trying to wake you up for 10 minutes now and you were mumbling in your sleep." Chres worried as he pulled me into a hug.

"I was so scared. I can't help it." I cried into his shoulder as he comforted me.

"What do you mean?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

"I had a nightmare that my step dad was chasing me and yelling that god hated me and no one loved me. He called me a dirty ugly fag before I tripped over something. Than he killed me. I've been having this dream all week." I admitted, crying into my hands.

"Come here." Chres told me, patting his lap. I crawled over and straddled his lap as he rubbed my back and I cried into his shoulder.

"It's alright baby." He told me, holding me tight.

"Can you hold me?" I asked him, looking into his eyes.

He picked me up and carried me over to lay me in my bed before going up to close my door. He came back down and took off his shoes, pants and shirt and laid in the bed next to me, holding me tight.

"What'd you come here for anyway?" I asked, turning towards him.

"Well damn. I came to see you meanie." He laughed, kissing me.

"Oh. Just checking." I laughed, kissing him back.

"Be careful though. If your mom ain't home call me and tell me. I don't want nothing to happen to you." He told me, pulling my legs over his hip.

"Okay." I nodded, kissing him. We wrestled our tongues as he rubbed me through my boxers with his thumb.

"Jacob! I'm home!" My mom yelled from upstairs.

"Okay!" I yelled, as Chresanto slipped his hands into my boxers.

"Are you okay? You haven't been home much lately." She asked, walking slowly down the steps.

"Yeah mom. Don't come down here. I'm um.... I'm masturbating and I-"

"Don't finish that sentence." She laughed, running back up the stairs.

"Your masturbating?" He laughed quietly.

"Shut up." I wouldn't have had to say that if you didn't have your hands in my pants." I whispered.

"But you like it." He smiled, grabbing my dick.

"I know." I laughed. He began to pull down my boxers.

"Let's not do that right now. I want you to meet my mom." I told him, getting out of bed and pulling my pants up. I pulled his hand as we walked up the steps.

"Mami?" I yelled. There were footsteps from upstairs and down the stairs came Marco.

"She's in the shower. Who's this?" He asked with an evil smirk. Oh shit.

Thanks for 400 likes on this story. I'll be updating a couple times tonight. I'm gonna try to stay off my phone tomorrow and work on my summer reading for school and I'll update once or twice on Tuesday while i'm on the road to Dorney Park. Otay? Otay!