"It's my love for you Tia and my heart which will remain yours until the end of the time"

Tiara shook her head trying to shrug off the voices but she could not as every word they spoke to each other came crashing back into her mind. Not being able to handle the agony of fighting him anymore she burst into tears reliving their time in the beautiful place which was now nearly ruined due to their duel.

"I promise you too Tae, I promise that my heart shall belong to you till my last breath"

Just like the promise they made to each other, spring had fallen down into nothing but ashes.

Just like them, the place they adored had shattered due to their cruel fate.

Taehyung watched his love crying hysterically on the ground as his dark lashes brimmed heavy with tears; his hands clenched into shaking fists, in a desperate battle against grief.

Gathering herself, Tiara stood back on her feet and again pointed her sword at him. Her eyes no more held the determination and fire like before, it looked dead, tired, and exhausted. With a smile laced with heart-wrenching pain, she whispered "Lets end this"

Taehyung bobbed his head with an equally heartbreaking smile and both of them sprinted aiming their sword at each other.

"Let's end this Tia, let's finish what we had started. If we can't live together then let's die in each other's arms " His soft lips stretched into a smile as he got closer to her.

Dying from her hand would be his redemption and his salvation as it would be a million times less torturous than living without her.

He closed his eyes waiting for the agonizing pain that would finally free him from his misery. However, In the end, just before their sword would pierce each other, Tiara flipped her sword, letting only Taehyung's sword pierce through her and ultimately stabbing herself with her own sword as well.

Taehyung fluttered his eyes open in confusion, hearing Tiara let out a painful shriek and as soon as he apprehended what had happened, he screamed her name holding her in his arms, and plummeted to the ground.

"No no nonoooo" He screeched as a great tremor erupted within him slashing every part of him into pieces.

"Tae" she barely whispered as she placed her bloody hand on his cheeks caressing the man she loved. Her eyes were already drowsy as she traced his feature for the last time.

"No! No! Tia please dont close your eyes" his voice cracked, tears never failing to stream down his face.

"I...I kept my promise..." Her words stopped as she winced in pain.

" I loved you...until my last breath..." Her breathing was getting uneven with every passing second. Taehyug shook his head aggressively in denial. "now... I free myself from the curse of your love" she continued ignoring the pang spreading inside her body.

Taehyung was crying as if his existence was being shredded, letting the emotions flow out from every part of him.

"This is... my revenge for you" her eyes were closing slowly and slowly as darkness began to engulf her vision and his entire body started to tremble vulnerably.

"No," He wailed, shaking her to keep her eyes from closing.

"Thank you Jimin for everything, thank you for loving me. Forgive me Jungkook, Noona could not take care of you like she promised" her hand fell limp to her side as her breath hitched for the last time.

"I won't let you leave me" he tried to pull the swords out with his shaking hands but he couldn't as the swords were already jammed into her body which was slowly turning into a crystal itself.

"No" he patted her cheeks trying to wake her up and with a trembling hand, he sightly raised her body to check if she was breathing or not.

"This can't happen, "when he comprehended she was not breathing he wailed leaning his head against her and letting droplets of tears fall on her now pale face.

All these years he waited for her and now he lost her in the most dreadful way, he couldn't accept it, he didn't want to accept it. He wished to die at her hands, he had wished to die along with her but Tiara was more brutal than he could imagine. She gave him the cruelest punishment and it was the death of the only person he loved by his own hands.

He held her feeling helpless like Tiara had held the little boy. He finally could feel the desperation she felt the day he killed the little prince.

Who would have thought she would make him go through the same fate?

Who would have thought she could be this ruthless?

He kissed her lips, her eyes, her forehead weeping hysterically as if the ferocity of it will bring her back."No Tia, please" He cradled her body against his chest and yelled like a madman as cracks started to appear in her face.

He wished to see her adorable smile again, his ears begged to listen to her soft giggles that would warm up his cold heart.

Her touch, her smell, her sound were fading away and he could do nothing but mourn in despair.

"AHHHHH" His pained scream reverberated throughout the Spring as he held her body which slowly perished into dust leaving only the sword behind.

The sword was formed by the merging of both of their swords inside her body.

A sword that was now capable enough to kill all the creatures in existence.

A sword that would make the man who wields it the most powerful in all three realms.

******************************

So how many of you had guessed this would happen when she intended to take revenge?