iii. murphy's law

WELLS HAD WOKEN Kya up early this morning

WELLS HAD WOKEN Kya up early this morning. He had wanted to go out and bury the two kids who died in the landing. While they were on their way back to camp Wells had told Kya that late last night Bellamy had taken his wrist band off against his will. 

"Are you serious?" Kya asks shocked. Bellamy was going to get them all killed. Before Wells could answer her Atom walked up to them.

"Hey, uh, where'd you get the clothes?"

"Buried the two kids that in the landing." Wells explains as they continue to walk.

"Smart, you know I'll take it from here. There's always someone who needs it." Atom says starting to pull a jacket out of Wells hands. Before the boy could completely pull the jacket from Wells grip, Wells pushed him back.

"Share based on need just like back home." Wells states.

"Still don't get it chancellor?" Bellamy asks walking out of his tent. Shirtless. Why did the prick have to be so hot? Following him a girl in a sports bra walks out wrapping her hands around his waist. Kya rolls her eyes, and she thinks Bellamy notices because he's smirking at her. "This is home now. Your father's rule no longer apply." Bellamy says stepping forward, taking a shirt from Wells hands. Wells steps forward to take the shirt back, but this time Atom pushes him back. "Oh, no, no Atom. Atom, hold up. You want it back? Take it." Bellamy says challenging Wells. Wells stares at him for couple seconds before turning around and throwing the rest of the clothes on the ground.

They all watch as swarms of kids dive for the clothes. Kya shakes her head before turning to look at Bellamy. "Is this what you want? Chaos?"

"Whats wrong with a little chaos?" He asks as he puts on the shirt he took from Wells. Before Kya can respond a loud scream sounds from the middle of camp. Kya's eyes widen when she takes in the scene before her. Murphy holding a girl over the fire, her face almost touching it.

"Bellamy check it out. We want the Ark to think we are dying, maybe we should suffer a lite bit first." Murphy grins.

"Are you insane?" Kya questions as Wells pushes Murphy back, away from the girl. She looked towards Bellamy. "You can stop this."

"Stop this, I'm just getting started." Bellamy replies. Murphy lunges for Wells and manages to punch him. Before Murphy could do any more damage Wells pushes him to the ground and punches him.

"Oh your so dead." Murphy says standing up and pulling a knife out of his pocket while blood drips from his nose. Bellamy steps in between Wells and Murphy and Kya thought finally, he was going to stop them.

"Wait." Bellamy pulls a knife out of his pocket. "Fair fight." He says throwing the knife down in front of Wells.

"Are you crazy?" Kya asks going to get in between Wells and Murphy to finally put a stop to what they were doing. Before Kya could make it there Bellamy grabbed her by her waist and pulled her against his chest. Immediately she started fighting him, but he was stronger than her. "Wells come on. Put it down." Kya says as Wells picks up the knife that was on the ground.

Murphy lunges at Wells a couple times, but misses each time. "Bellamy please, stop this." Kya exclaims trying to look up at him, but it was kinda hard considering her back was still to his chest. Bellamy continues to ignore her.

"This is for my father." Murphy says going to stab Wells, before Murphy could hurt Wells, Wells grabs his arm and brings his knife up to Murphys throat.

"Wells! Let him go." Kya hears Clarke say as she runs down a near by hill.

"Where's the food?" Bellamy asks as Kya pulls away from him. He was already by Octavia's side, it seemed like she had gotten hurt pretty badly.

"We didn't make it to Mount Weather." Finn explains.

"Then what the hell happened?" Bellamy questions.

"We were attacked." Clarke states.

"Attacked? Attacked by what?" Wells asks.

"Not what, who. Turns out the last man that died on the Ark from the ground, wasn't the last grounder." Finn explains.

"It's true, everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong. There are people, survivors. The good news is that means we can survive. Radiation wont kill us-"

"Yeah, but the bad news is the grounders will." Finn interrupts.

"Wheres the kid with the googles?" Wells ask.

"Jasper was hit. They took him." Clarkes says looking down at Wells wrist. "Where's your wrist band?"

"Ask him." Wells states glaring at Bellamy.

"How many?" Clarke questions.

"24 and counting." Murphy says with a smile on his face. Kya's eyes widen, she knew they were trying to get their wrist bands off, but she didn't know they had taken that many off.

"You idiots. Life support on the Ark is failing that why the brought us down here. They need to know if the ground is survivable and we need their help with whats out there." Clarke explains.

"If you take off your wrist bands your not just killing them, your killing us." Kya states.

Bellamy looks around at everyone before starting his own speech. "We're stronger than you think. Don't listen to her. She's one of the privileged. If they come down, she'll have it good. How many of you can say the same? We can take care of ourselves. That wristband on your arm? It makes you a prisoner. We are not prisoners anymore! They say they'll forgive your crimes. I say you're not criminals! You're fighters, survivors! The grounders should worry about us!"

Clarke shakes her head and walks towards the dropship. Kya follows after her, by the time she enters the drop ship Clarke was already packing a bag. "What do we do now?" Kya asks her.

"Now, we go look for Jasper."

-

An hour later Clarke and Kya had rounded up everyone who said they wanted to go. "Meet me outside when your ready." Clarke tells Kya. Kya nods before grabbing everything she needed and following her. When Kya walks up to Clarke she's talking to Octavia and Bellamy.

"The others said it looked like a giant snake." Kya hears Octavia say.

"You could have been killed." Bellamy states.

"And she would have been if Jasper hadn't gone in to save her." Clarke explains. Bellamy stands up from his crouched position by Octavia.

"You guys leaving? I'm coming too." Octavia says, trying to stand up.

"No no way not again." Bellamy exclaims pushing her back down.

"He's right you'll only slow us down." Kya says making her presence known. "I'm here for you." Kya explains pointing at Bellamy. "I heard you have a gun." Bellamy lifts his shirt up slightly so Clarke and her can see the gun.

"Kya, what are you doing?" Wells asks. Kya ignores him and keeps her eyes on Bellamy.

"Good follow me." Kya states while turning to make her towards the exit of the camp.

"And why would I do that?" Bellamy calls out.

Kya stops walking and turns towards him. "Because you want them to follow you and right know their only thinking one of us is scared."

Clarke smirks at Kya before pulling her to her side as Wells follows them into the forest.

"Those guys aren't just bullies. They're dangerous criminals." Wells tries to get them to stop.

"I'm counting on it." Clarke and Kya say at the same time.