ii. earth kills

EVERYONE RUSHES OUT of the drop ship, giggling and smiling

EVERYONE RUSHES OUT of the drop ship, giggling and smiling. Clarke and Kya stand side by side with identical grins on their faces.

"This is amazing." Kya breathes. The redhead grabs Clarke's hand and they slowly make their way to the bottom of the ramp before stepping off.

Clarke looks at Kya and smiles. "Lets go find Wells." They didn't have to look hard, Wells was sitting next to the drop ship looking at a map.

"Can I see that Wells?" He nods, handing Kya the map. As she looks over the map she notices something. She slowly looks up at her surroundings as realization hits her.

"Why so serious, Princess? It's not like we died in a fiery explosion." Finn sarcastically remarks as he walks up to them.

"Try telling that to the two guys who tried to follow you out of their seats." Kya tells him.

"You don't like being called Princess, do you, Princess?" Finn continues to taunt Kya.

"Do you see that peak over there?" Kya questions, ignoring Finn as she points towards a hill in the distance. 

"Yeah." Finn mumbles.

"Mount Weather. There's a radiation-soaked forest between us and our next meal. They dropped us on the wrong damn mountain." Kya states.

-

After figuring out that they most likely wouldn't have enough food to last the week Clarke and Wells jumped into action.

"We got problems. The communications system is dead. I went to the roof. A dozen panels are missing. Heat fried the wires." Wells tells them.

"Well, all that matters right now is getting to Mount Weather. See? Look. This is us. This is where we need to get to if we want to survive." Clarke says pointing to where they were on the map.

"Where'd you learn to do that? Your father." As the words leave Wells mouth, Clarke's head whips up to glare at him.

"Ah, cool, a map. They got a bar in this town? I'll buy you a beer." An unknown boy with googles says to Kya.

"You mind?" Wells snaps at him, slightly pushing the boy back.

"Whoa." The boy with googles comments now seeming nervous as he looks at Wells.

"Hey, hey, hey, hands off of him." Another unknown male says, coming out of nowhere.

"Relax were just trying to figure out where we are." Wells tells them.

"Were on the ground that not good enough for you?" Bellamy questions, walking towards them with Octavia following close behind.

"We need to find Mount Weather. You heard my father's message, that has to be our first priority." Well exclaims.