ix. poison is lethal

"THIS IS RAVEN Reyes calling Ark station

"THIS IS RAVEN Reyes calling Ark station. Come in, Ark station." Raven spoke into the radio. Clarke stood in the entrance of the drop ship, watching kids run in and out of the storm. Kya was laid out on a table in the middle of the room unconscious, the pain had become to much for her to handle. Raven was trying to get ahold of the Ark, but the storm was messing with the radio. "This is Raven Reyes calling Ark station. Please come in. Can anyone hear me?"

"You sure you have the right frequency?" Monroe questions causing Raven to snap.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Raven bites back.

"Raven. You can do this." Clarke encourages.

"Calling Ark station. Come in Ark station." Raven tries again. "I'm on the ground with the 100. We need you. Can anyone hear me?"

Suddenly another voice comes over the radio. "This is a restricted channel." Sinclair states. "Who is this? Please identify yourself."

"This is Raven Reyes. I'm form Mecha station. I'm transmitting from the ground. The 100 are alive. Please, you need to get Dr. Abby Griffin. Dr. Abby Griffin. Now." Then stresses, no time for formality.

"Hang on, Raven. We're trying to boost your signal." Sinclair responds.

"Raven. Are you there?" Abby's voice comes out of the radio.

"Mom?" Clarke questions, hardly believing she was actually talking to her. "Mom, it's me."

"Clarke?" Abby breathes out.

"Mom, I need your help." Clarke exclaims. "Kya was stabbed by a grounder."

"Kya?" Kane questions through the radio. His daughter was alive. Up on the Ark he looked towards Chancellor Jaha and Abby.

"Clarke, this is the chancellor." Jaha interrupts. "Are you saying there are survivors on the ground."

"Yes." Clarke states. "The earth is survivable. We're not alone. Mom, she's dying."

"You have to help her." Kane rushes, praying that his daughter doesn't die before he gets to see her on earth.

Abby nods as Clarke's voice cracks through the radio. "Mom, the knife is still in her stomach.

"Clarke."  Chancellor Jaha begins. "Is my son with you?"

Clarke hesitates, a look of sadness overtaking her face. "I'm so sorry. Wells is- Wells is dead."

It's quiet for a moment before anyone speaks again. "I'm gonna talk you through it step by step." Abby raises her voice. "Clarke, give-" Before she can finish the radio cuts in and out causing Clarke to not be able to make out what her mother says.

"What?" Clarke yells. "Raven, whats wrong."

"It's not the radio. It's the storm." Raven tells her.